Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Made a HUGE mistake!!

If you actually read what I wrote instead of wanting to act like you're still in high school and start calling people names. I said you had sex with someone YOU STILL HAD FEELINGS FOR, you dumb bitch. And me get class, you're the one that needs to come to the internet and he coddled by people you don't even really fucking know. I'm sure some of you know eachother, in real life, but tell me you know everyone in this thread and I will call you a liar. Look, I've let a lot of shit go, but you "older" "classier" bitches are not those things at all. I've looked at your past posts this isn't the first thread that you have started with the title having something to do with being drunk. And in more than one of your posts you have mentioned getting high, how fucking classy is that, for a grown ass woman such as yourself. You get on here because you crave attention, and you get it, and you like that. You are a self centered, lonely 40 something woman. So fucking leave me alone and I will leave you alone. Ive already been warned about all the women here, how you're all catty, and if there's a chance another female has a chance of getting in here, you broads do your best to chase them away. Well hey, I ain't going no where, like it or not. I never did anything or said anything negative to you, and you being the "classy" woman that you are began throwing insults straight from the gate.

anyone read all this?

And fuck you too, I ain't done shit to you either. And there you go showing how "classy" you are too. And how old are you again? Ain't you in your 40s too, maybe you should act like it.

Fuck Smurf, I've been telling you this for years! Act your age Smurf and don't make us tell you again

I bet I could make her poop more than you did. :spin:

So I read this thread and I was wondering where the drinking and driving came from. :confused:

Blueta,
It seems like you have worked this all out on your own but my two cents:

It seems to me that if you are not in a relationship, an ex is a good place to go for sex.

Whether the motivation is physical or emotional or both, the actual event is as meaningful as you want it to be.

To love someone you will never have is bittersweet, and kind of cool. But it is important to appreciate the good part of it.

If you got what you needed that's good. If you didn't, that's good too, because it helps you progress intellectually and emotionally.

Today is a new day.

It came out of an empty head....but anyway

Yeah, totally bittersweet! Makes me sad, but life has to go on.
I've been pretty good at keeping the emotions out of it after the weekend.
I have to keep my eyes and mind on the bigger picture knowing it's time I clean up my act with men.
Nothing will take my focus off of my goal this time

thanks for your insight, made me feel better actually

xoxo

And fuck you too, I ain't done shit to you either. And there you go showing how "classy" you are too. And how old are you again? Ain't you in your 40s too, maybe you should act like it.

For all EF members,
take advantage of our "how to be classy" lessons now available at tryin2tone.com

Top Bottom