Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Made a HUGE mistake!!

For all EF members,
take advantage of our "how to be classy" lessons now available at tryin2tone.com

Nope, I never claimed to be, but I can tell you that sitting around and getting high is not something that I would call classy, booty calls, not classy either. that's the kind of shit the little girls I went to high school with would do.

Oooo, ouch. hurt my feelings. what are you banning me for? cause I won't go away and you want me to? or is it cuz I hurt your feelings

God, you're so NEW here

The word "CUNT" is a "banable" offense here at EF, so if the mods want, they can ban you. Personally, I would like to see it happen since you're more annoying that the chick who shits on people during sex

Nope, I never claimed to be, but I can tell you that sitting around and getting high is not something that I would call classy, booty calls, not classy either. that's the kind of shit the little girls I went to high school with would do.

Getting high!! hahaha
Yes I had 3 glasses of wine and had sex with a man I love. I am so high school!
I bet your Mom drinks like a sailor and fucks her boss

Getting high!! hahaha
Yes I had 3 glasses of wine and had sex with a man I love. I am so high school!
I bet your Mom drinks like a sailor and fucks her boss

Oh, I can be banned for the c- word. But you 2 can't get banned for name calling and bullying, which is really all you're doing.

Top Bottom