Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Made a HUGE mistake!!

If it makes you feel any better... I was dating this chick that was a little older then me (20+ years) but she was into body building and what not had a pretty mean six pack anyways we broke up pretty much because she shit on me while we were banging and I really didn't know how to handle it at the time. So we met up about six months later when we both had been drinking and ended up getting wild in my truck I a big lots parking lot. I'm one of those people who fanatically cleans their vehicle so when I dropped her off at her car I'm looking around like what the f**k is that smell I looked down and there was shit on my f-ing carpet and a terd between my cushion I couldn't make this up of I wanted to but you wanna talk about realizing what a bad idea sleeping with an ex is
What in God's name? Dude, you got any more stories like this? Good entertainment, man. Way better than watching efukt videos.

No one gives a fuck what you say

"I don't need any queer looking, vibram 5 finger shoes, or any fancy bullshit. If you want to feel the ground just wear your socks. Can't get closer than that, right?" Evan "ox" Centopani

Nice stupid quote in all your posts life

No, I was worried it would, but it didn't! In fact it helped me with the moving on process more.
Love the guy, but saw what a mess he really is and how he's getting worse and I'm happy to be away from his troubles.
I wish him well, but happy to be out of it.

Was a weak moment, I have no hard feelings towards him. I wish him a happy life and that's it :)

Blue, I would be so good for you.

All my ex's agree they are better off for having dated me; and you remind me so much of them.

Blue, I would be so good for you.

All my ex's agree they are better off for having dated me; and you remind me so much of them.

Ya all his tranny ex's loved draining their cawks on him.

"I don't need any queer looking, vibram 5 finger shoes, or any fancy bullshit. If you want to feel the ground just wear your socks. Can't get closer than that, right?" Evan "ox" Centopani

Ya all his tranny ex's loved draining their cawks on him.

There was only one tranny. :rainbow:

I read the title. Shes admitting to the sex as being a mistake. Not the drunk driving. Whatever, if she's 45 years old then you would think, she would know that was wrong.

I get it, you don't like me, whatever, I'm over it. But don't get all pissy because even in this pretend forum world yall live in I called her out on her 45 year old bad decision. And yes I have made a bad decision I immediately regretted, but I didn't run right to the internet and post it up in a public forum for people to post their opinions and pass appropriate judgement!

eh, i don't dislike you...

Top Bottom