Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lasix?

Amhum

I was wondering if anyone would share their experinces with lasix the week prior to a show? For example, when to start and how much you took? What can I expect? Thanks for any help.

Don't use Lasix, spooky stuff, there are much better ways/drugs to do it than that. Most problems you hear from bb's are from using lasix wrong. :)

I saw this girl at the fitness Canada who had used it she looked like she was going to pass out and was very flat. Other people have had great sucess. Just make sure you know what you are doing.

Diuretics went out with the dinosaurs and are very tricky to use. Keep your water and sodium in along with some carbs. If you're lean, you're lean, if you're not, you're not, diuretics won't do shit except f*** you up the day of the show (cramping, flat, no vascularity, electrolyte imbalances, low blood pressure, heart palpitations, etc.).

Read the post about my client and her pre-contest prep. Water, sodium and carbs up through the show. Kept the water down (about 8 oz) the morning of the show to make weight.

W6

Top Bottom