Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lard Ass

Maybe dates? Check em out, good on protein and fiber and they kill the cravings for me anyway.

+1

hope your not doing a low carb diet, drove me crazy when I tried it once.

I love dates and I pop a few and it kills my cravings. never really realized it but just reflected back now and I never really indulged in anything after dates snack.

+1

hope your not doing a low carb diet, drove me crazy when I tried it once.

I love dates and I pop a few and it kills my cravings. never really realized it but just reflected back now and I never really indulged in anything after dates snack.

Hey ebony! :heart: I haven't seen you around much lately. Miss you.

I'm not on a specific diet at all yet. My mouth is a hot mess. But when I do, it will have to be low carb because really my only problem is carbs. I've never had much of a sweet tooth and I'm not much of a junk food person. When I gain weight, it's pretty much always a problem with my carb intake.

...unfortunately.

Why are carbs so delicious?!

Do you (or anyone I guess) eat fresh dates? Because I'm actually allergic to sulfites meaning I can't really eat dried fruits or most wines. I also can't eat any breads, pizza crusts, pie crusts anything like that that's ever been frozen (though that part isn't much of a problem).

How ya healin, girl?

Feeling a lot better than I was. Still numbness, and two of my spots are still pretty swollen (calling my doctor today, I'd think that should have gone away by now :confused:) but I've been eating much more normally. I haven't been eating really hard things though, because I still have to take such small bites of those and chew so much that it's not worth it to me yet.

I'm much less cranky now that I've eaten things with some nutritional value. :D

I'm crazy busy this week..I haven't even bought one Christmas present yet and I'm totally hating myself for it, so I'm probably going start a new gym routine Monday, the day after Xmas.

I think for the first couple weeks I'm going to go easy, probably just stick to some cardio for maybe 2 weeks before I get into weights. I'm hesitant to go straight back in to weight training.

Top Bottom