Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ironwings journal *

You know I recall the first time you posted up about this movement, Ironwings and since then I must say it has been stuck in the back of my head. When I go back to incorporating a bit of weight-resistance training to my routine I will certainly let you know how it goes.

I have very VERY tight hip-flexors, so of course, because of the law of reciprocal inhibition, my glutes lack development - always have.

This movement intrigues me... seems so simple but I never thought about it. :)

Keep getting stronger...keep working hard...

You know I'm interested in your progress IW!

You know I recall the first time you posted up about this movement, Ironwings and since then I must say it has been stuck in the back of my head. When I go back to incorporating a bit of weight-resistance training to my routine I will certainly let you know how it goes.

I have very VERY tight hip-flexors, so of course, because of the law of reciprocal inhibition, my glutes lack development - always have.

This movement intrigues me... seems so simple but I never thought about it. :)
You'll love it. When you are ready to work on your hip-flexor motion let me know. I work with a few people that are doing the same and are having success. I'll be glad to share when you are ready!

Keep me posted on those glutes!

I do those. They hurt and I like them (despite the strange looks I get).
LOL - they are a bit odd. My rear is towards everyone so I can't see the looks but onebreath says they are funny. One day a guy that I see training all the time comes up to me as a puddle of sweat was collecting on the floor under my head and said "damn, I've never seen a lady sweat like that." I couldn't figure out if that was suppose to be a compliment or not!

Keep them up - screw the morons at the gym that can't put down there ego to get on all fours :devil:

45 minute of fasted cardio this morning - treadmill cardio program - stayed at 15% 3.5 most of the time. Started coming down after 40 minutes.

I'm in the middle of packing and moving this weekend - that should count for something, right?

I'll hit an hour in the morning and I have my second leg session in the afternoon! I'm squeezing my workouts in this week since I know I won't get them in during the move this weekend. Back to normal schedule on Monday.

1 hour AM fasted cardio - treadmill, random setting, speed 3.6, heart rate average 130

I had a very limited time this afternoon so I did biceps and triceps. I'm feeling overly tired from lack of sleep and all this packing. I think I'll stick to cardio again in the morning and maybe squeeze in some glute presses and be done with it.

Warmup with complexes: RDL, clean press, good morning, squat, SLDL, row - 2 sets of 6. SLDL, row, snatch, front squat, RDL - 2 sets of 5

Biceps/Triceps

Barbell curls: 40lbs, 1x15, 2x12
Single arm resting on incline bench curls: 15lb db, 3x15 (preacher bench taken)
Dips: 45lb plate, 2x12, 1x6
Tricep Extensions: 30lb bar, 2x10, 1x9
Skull crushers: 20lb bar, 3x20

I went up to a 45lb plate for all sets of dips and it impacted my extensions big time. I was making terrible faces and failed each set.

I haven't worked out in the afternoon in awhile and I don't like not being able to take Lipoflame before workouts. I don't take it in the evenings for fear of it messing with my sleep. I NEED sleep! My schedule changes all the time so I fit workouts in when I can. In looking at next week I think I'll be able to get mornings in all week! I miss my tabatas too so I hope to get those back in next week.

For now, chow.

11.7 cardio only

45 minutes treadmill, hill program, speed 3.6 - heart rate fluctuated between 115 - 130

I'm calling it a week. Move time.

I hope you guys have a great weekend!

I moved this past weekend but somehow made the time to get my leg workout in on Sunday! 11.9Warmup - complexes of course! 3 rounds like usual but this time my hams were screaming at me (I assume from the move). I sucked it up and went to work -

Quads/Hams/Abs

Smith sumo squats, 110lb, 2x15, 1x11 (previous was 12 reps) superset frog kicks, 3x12
One leg step ups - bb, 60lb, 3x15 (I have been calculating my weight incorrectly. It had been 50lbs and now 60lbs)
Good mornings - body parallel to the floor, 60lbs, 3x15
Smith glute presses, one leg, 40lbs, 2x15, 1x12
Smith bridge, one leg, 40lbs, 3x12

The step ups kicked my a@# - I went up to 15 reps instead of 12 and up 10lbs. Yes!!

11.10 - hour of fasted cardio - treadmill incline 12, speed 3.4

This week I have a CRAZY schedule, jammed packed. We'll see how I do ;)

Top Bottom