Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermediate Cutting Cycle

tattoofitfemme

I am experienced in using anabolics for both bulking and cutting, and have completed three cycles in the last 3 years.

I am preparing for my next contest, and this time have gone the natural route, although am not pleased with the lagging pace of fat loss.

Right now, I am doing two-a-days for cardio x 6 days a week, with 6 lift days. I am in WPD this year, and am 5'8" at 165 now, approx 12%. I am shooting for 152-156 at 6-7%.

I have Anavar, Deca, Win-E, Test, EQ, HGH, T3, pill and liquid Clen, Helios, and Primo on hand. I am not sure what to cycle yet, and am wondering if anyone can offer a suggestion on a proper, quick cut cycle. I have a show in 5 weeks and 9 weeks, respectively.

Thanks so much ladies in sport!

Welcome to the site!! :)

You're looking strictly to cut or do you want to add an anabolic to preserve some muscle??

Do you have a trainer?? You don't have too much left to lose and your diet will be a huge factor in those last few weeks in terms of dropping that weight, so I was just curious if you had someone doing your diet for you?

I have a coach, however is using a natural approach. I want to maintain as much LM as possible, while cutting and drying out. I obviously won't start diuretics for another 4 and 7 weeks, respectively.

My diet currently is a carb cycle, with 5 low days, a medium day for back training and a high day for leg training. My fat sources are 2 yolks at meal 1, 30 almonds at meal 3, 1/2 TB coconut oil at meal 5, and 1/2 avocado at meal 6. I am diabetic, so my response to this is slow, and I am extremely frustrated. My carb sources are 4oz yam at meals 1 and 3 on low days, 6oz yam at meal 1 and 4 oz at meal 3 on medium days, and 6oz yam meals 1 and 3 on high day; asparagus, brussels sprouts, spinach/spring mix, and snap peas. No whey powders. Egg whites, chicken, cod, steak for protein sources.

My cardio is as follows:

1 day a week at 90 minutes steady state
3 days a week at 20 minutes HIIT
3 days a week at 60 minutes steady state

My body seems to be at a stand still, most notably my uppers legs, abdomen, and especially- oh god- my hammies.

Appreciate the help!

What have you used before?

I like winny, var, t3, clen and novladex last bit of contest prep gets me dry and hard.

Hi SuperQT,

My last cycle was EQ, Test, Var, Winny, Clen, Stenox, Deca, and T3. Deca came off 8 weeks in. I kept the rest throughout the 16-week cycle. I have used both Diazide and Lasick for diuretics during peak week.

I'm not shy about shots, but have both oral and injectable Winny. Tab and liquid Clen. The rest injectable. I also run GH at 2 ius per day in a split dose at wakeup and bed.

Hi SuperQT,

My last cycle was EQ, Test, Var, Winny, Clen, Stenox, Deca, and T3. Deca came off 8 weeks in. I kept the rest throughout the 16-week cycle. I have used both Diazide and Lasick for diuretics during peak week.

I'm not shy about shots, but have both oral and injectable Winny. Tab and liquid Clen. The rest injectable. I also run GH at 2 ius per day in a split dose at wakeup and bed.

I would stick with what you have tried and doesn't make you hold water. Deca typically does unless it is fast acting NPP in which case go for it. If the test and eq don't make you hold water than have at it. I would pick a max of maybe 3 compounds at once. When I stack it is normally just two. I have done winny and NPP loved it. Also winny and var as I mentioned loved that as well. Although I love GH at this point I think it's a little late in to add it wont see much results from it in the short time frame as you will have to drop it to not hold water.

I would stick with what you have tried and doesn't make you hold water. Deca typically does unless it is fast acting NPP in which case go for it. If the test and eq don't make you hold water than have at it. I would pick a max of maybe 3 compounds at once. When I stack it is normally just two. I have done winny and NPP loved it. Also winny and var as I mentioned loved that as well. Although I love GH at this point I think it's a little late in to add it wont see much results from it in the short time frame as you will have to drop it to not hold water.
I'm on winny and var right now :)

LOVED my run of NPP, I love the idea of mixing that with winny. I feel like it'd counteract the joint issues some experience (I load up on joint formula so I'm usually okay)

Let us know what you decide to run, tat. SuperQT is definitely the one to talk to about this, she won't steer you wrong

You gals are amazing- thank you for the direction. My last cycles were developed by a previous coach, and obviously with the new natty coach, this is off-limits.

I am waffling between a run of Primo and Var, or what both of you have suggested. I don't want to sound uneducated, but what is NPP?

You gals are amazing- thank you for the direction. My last cycles were developed by a previous coach, and obviously with the new natty coach, this is off-limits.

I am waffling between a run of Primo and Var, or what both of you have suggested. I don't want to sound uneducated, but what is NPP?

Have you run primo before? I am not a fan half life is to long and my hair shed but if you ran it with no sides then have at it. I love var never had any issues running it.

NPP is fast acting deca basically. I like it because there is no water retention and on conservative dose 20mg every other day I didn't expirience any sides.

Top Bottom