Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH only users--I need some feedback

DrJMW

A number of my female clients have been inquiring about using HGH for fat loss. I have given them research findings, but they want some info from women who have done HGH only cycles. I would appreciate your emailing me or posting your experiences--dosages, duration, exercise routine, diet, etc. I firmly believe that a one-time HGH cycle (of 6-12 months) will really help in the fat loss department. Thanks for your comments and Happy New Year!!

Had a client that used it for a BB show in addition to other things a few years ago. She swore it made her leaner. We had her IGF-I levels measured and there was no change which made me wonder if her GH was real. However, females tend to have less of a response to GH (IGF-I increases) and the dose was fairly low if I recall (2 or 3 IU) every couple of days or so.

I would really like to see a study where GH is stacked with OX in modest doses in women (+ resistance exercise and diet). Surprised this hasn't been done in the HIV population.

Seems like researchers still haven't figured out the positive potential of stacking anabolics. I'm not surprised. It took them 30 years to prove the testosterone was anabolic in lifters, probably be another 30 before they figure anything else out.

W6

JMW,

Why not do a study on your patients? Perhaps a double-blinded crossover design, 16-20 weeks, with UW weight and Bod Pod and/or DEXA to look at regional changes.

Most of the data already out there really doesn't support much in the way of positive effects on body comp of GH alone or with exercise in non-GH deficient subjects. Now, throw in 5 mg of OX, who knows?

W6

I will be starting HGH in 4 weeks, I am currently taking OX and will keep taking it. Will let you know then :) I will be taking 1iu a day and will go up from there. :)

UW=Under water? They do it in the hospital here, will see what I have to do to get it done. Will check tomorrow :)

Top Bottom