Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried YOHIMBE BARK

MandieG

I've taken now 2 days in a row...I've been taking ephedra with it, but I'm getting really nausated....if I take ephedra by itself I'm fine it's when I add the Yohimbe that makes the side effects worse.

Here's what I'm taking YOHIMBE BARK --1200 MG PER SERVE I'm taking half a serving...is there anyway I could get a smaller dose?? I like how it's working with my sex drive and it works really good for at the gym, I just don't like throwing up after I work out.

Thanks

IT is generally a no-no to mix yohimbine and ephedra together.

Take the Yohimbine away form the ehpedra and I bet the nausea will go away

A tip for yohimbine

Yohimbine makes me nauseated too. I'm just sensetive to it and I have to recommend you not take ephedra with it. That makes for a very harsh stack!

Try avoiding the nausea altogether by avoiding your stomach *S*

You can use any cutting gel... Lecethin based goo and breaking several capsules of yohimbine into that. Rub this mix directly into your skin around areas you're trying to slim down. You get an intra-dermal effect plus the advantage of an effective sub-q fat mobilization. (Just be sure to do this on cardio days so that mobilized fat doesnt end up somewhere else!)

If I'm not mistaken, I believe this is how Yohimburn works. I've been using my home-brew of this stuff (using Twinlabs Yohimbine Fuel and Lecithen oil) for about 10 days and have lost 1.5 inches around my gut.

I hope this helps.

A tip for yohimbine

Yohimbine makes me nauseated too. I'm just sensetive to it and I have to recommend you not take ephedra with it. That makes for a very harsh stack!

You can use any cutting gel... Lecethin based goo and breaking several capsules of yohimbine into that. Rub this mix directly into your skin around areas you're trying to reduce. You get an intra-dermal effect plus the advantage of an effective sub-q fat mobilization. (Just be sure to do this on cardio days so that mobilized fat doesnt end up somewhere else!)

(Anyone know if this is how Yohimburn works?) I've been using my home-brew of this stuff (using Twinlabs Yohimbine Fuel and Lecithen oil) for about 10 days and have lost 1.5 inches around my gut.

About 20 minutes after putting this stuff on, You'll feel that yohimbine rush, just like swallowing the pills but without the nausea.

I hope this helps.

Re: A tip for yohimbine

Poolside said:

You can use any cutting gel... Lecethin based goo and breaking several capsules of yohimbine into that. Rub this mix directly into your skin around areas you're trying to reduce. You get an intra-dermal effect plus the advantage of an effective sub-q fat mobilization. (Just be sure to do this on cardio days so that mobilized fat doesnt end up somewhere else!)

(

You typically get 40-50% absorption with lecethin....and you need yohimbine powder not what she is taking

Yohimbun rocks

I tried just taking it by itself today before I hit the gym but didn't get the same boost as I do when I take it with ephedra...

Is there anything else I can combine it with to get a better boost besides ephedra? I want to wean myself off ephedra but it's hard as it works so damn good.

MandieG said:
I tried just taking it by itself today before I hit the gym but didn't get the same boost as I do when I take it with ephedra...

Is there anything else I can combine it with to get a better boost besides ephedra? I want to wean myself off ephedra but it's hard as it works so damn good.

If you are still taking the same amount of ephedra and the same amount of yohim thruout the day...the boost, while not concentrated, ashould even out

Re: A tip for yohimbine

I am looking to try your home brew of the Yohimburn but I want to do it correctly. How many pills of the Twinlabs Yohimbine Fuel do I mix with the Lechthin oil to have a correct ratio of each supplement in the mix. You could give me a sample dosage, i.e. 5 Yohimbine Fuel tabs and 10 Lechithin Oil tabs. I will multiply then to make a bigger batch, just need the ratio. thanks.

Top Bottom