Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno and women

White_Man123

I was considering to use anavar or primobolan, andparticipate in a competition in the end of the year, and I would liketo know if women can also have gynecomastia, or not. It is importantfor me to maintain the attractiveness of my breast, so I would liketo be aware of all the risks. Thanks

men get bitch tits due to a rise in estrogen levels, it is characterized by a lump and puffiness. women already have breasts so your breasts but they can get bigger when you gain weight and get smaller if you lose. so yes they can be effected but no it isn't gyno

Women can not get gyno, because your breasts are mostly fat, and gyno is that - fat. It is just this difference that men are not supposed to have fat tissues in their chest and breasts. However, I would strongly dis-advise you to use steroids, and would rather recommend you to go for SARMS - their results are easily equivalent to those of these steroids, but there are no side effects, and no chances of getting masculinization effects.

Top Bottom