Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female who wants mass

I’m a tiny chick
5’1’’ and 94 pounds
I started training with my friend at the gym and I can’t even do the bar
what supplements, steroids, sarms, etc can I try ?
I’m 41 years old

Nothing. You literally just started - you'll get stronger. Be patient.

First thing and the most important is getting your diet on point. Yes Diet is just as important when building mass if not more so than it is when loosing mass. At 41 your body is where it wants to be. To make changes you have to force it out of its comfort zone. You need to be pounding the protein.

As far as supplements go, I personally believe you are a little too new to the game to be jumping into the world of PED's, but if you have goals to compete or you just want to, then I will give you my opinion on what I would recommend.

Personally yes I have used SARMS and had good and bad results from them. I don't recommend them to people as the FDA has never approved a single SARM for human use and actual drug company human trials are pretty much non-existent. This means you are 100% reliant on Bro science and the anecdotes of individual user experience.

I would find a reputable source and make sure you get a home test kit as well to verify Anavar or Oxandrolone. Make sure you get 10 mg pills or smaller if you can find them, but most places do not sell smaller. You will need a very good high quality pill cutter. Taking just 2.5 mg of Anavar a day is useless. Due to its half life of only 9 hours your Hormones are going to constantly spike and crash and you will have a bad experience. If you can cut a 10 mg pill into 1/4's I would run an initial 4 week cycle at 5 mg a day split into two 2.5 mg doses every 12 hours. You will also need potassium supplements and taking a woman's daily multi vitamin will help. You will also need to be pounding 2000+ calories a day of good food, not greasy cheese burgers and bar food. Also your liver will be working a little harder, so you should avoid Alcohol when on cycle to help protect the liver.

See how the above cycle works then come back and we can talk about upping to 10 mg a day or adding something else to the mix.

you can try Vital herbal Fadogia agrestis. This product has no negative reactions with my other supplements. It gives me bonus energy and works well. highly recommend

I would start with SARMs for sure. No need to jump right to steroids. Especially if you are not competing. Look into Cardarine and Ostarine.

I'm taking one capsule of sotalix Turkesterone two times per day. I've finished my first week and I'm tolerating it nicely, no issues

Top Bottom