Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Was Represented Well today/DE show!!

jenscats5 said:
You deserve it!! You looked amazing onstage....like you said - who knew the person behind the typing actually had muscles?? :lmao:

Good luck at the X-Cal!!

I appreciate the compliments. We learned a lot this week about dialing me in so I'm hoping to come in better next week. I've never hit on the money like I did yesterday and I have to thank my, and Ichia's, trainer Brian for helping me hit it right.

Here is a good ab&thigh pic of me Ischia just sent me.

download.jpg

bluehen said:
Here is a good ab&thigh pic of me Ischia just sent me.

download.jpg

WOW!! you look fan-feckin-tastic man!!!

Some specs please!!! What height? Weight class? age? the works! you look like you really kicked ass, congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Ghede said:

Some specs please!!! What height? Weight class? age? the works! you look like you really kicked ass, congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man. I'm 33 six feet tall, I was around 217. My trainer has some great pics of me so I should have some soon.

Ghede said:

THATS RIGHT #1 BABY!!!!...LOL....GOOD TIMES YESTERDAY!!!!wait till Elaina see's ur ass next week.....Getting psyched!!!!!

In the photo above of the lineup...the girl on the far right in the silver-ish suit....interesting story - I was speaking to her in the dressing room & she's from the Soviet Union and the 2 piece suit she wore (black spandex with rhinestones) she made herself!! She bought a regular bathing suit (For only $2!!!!) & altered it then decorated it with rhinestones - it looked very good!!! I was very surprised!!

ischia99 said:
THATS RIGHT #1 BABY!!!!...LOL....GOOD TIMES YESTERDAY!!!!wait till Elaina see's ur ass next week.....Getting psyched!!!!!

I'm jacked too. Just spoke strategy with the B man and it's going to be a good weekend. He has a little different strategy for you too, very close to what I was thinking you should do too.

Top Bottom