Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing research on Clen.

abxavier

Now that I have a steady diet going, and enough cardio and strength training through the day, I am safely ready to try a supplement to help with fat loss and strength gains.

I have been steady on my diet for about a month now and am seeing decent results. But not noticeable.

I am now doing research on clenbuterol, reading backgrounds on it, side effects and dosages. I read on another post that taurine should be used with it?

Ladies (or men) please post up what you know about clen that might help me in my decision making.

Thank you in advance!

AB

I will never be one to say have your diet in check...etc...etc before doing any AAS. If you're ready to do Clen that's absolutely your decision. You may or may not like it and there are other options out there.. ECA, ECYA stacks.... I've even researched albuterol as an alternative without the sides. I have my levels of favorites to not favorites.... when it comes to weight loss I am personally against DNP and am on the wire about T3 and T4 although I've heard good things about stacking Clen with T3. I can answer any particular questions you may have... and yes Taurine is an absolute must and can be purchased at any internet herbal supplement store. My local pharmacies/Walmart did not carry it... I think I purchased mine on ebay, I can't remember... it's been a while.

No matter what route you take you WILL see weight loss.... it's just a matter of what side effects you're willing to deal with. CLEN gave me jitters, shakes, hyperactive behavior and extreme paranoid behavior (with taurine) but I've learned to tweak dosing to alleviate the shakes and headaches (for the most part). Whatever dealer you go with... pay the extra to get a reputable dealer. You don't want a sub/super potent bottle.... it's not like male AAS where you can have a super potent bottle and it not affect you (that greatly).... with female aas the doses are so low that it DOES make a big difference (female aas in general... not directed at Clen as you can take the same dose as men, although... from experience I don't suggest it)

I will never be one to say have your diet in check...etc...etc before doing any AAS. If you're ready to do Clen that's absolutely your decision. You may or may not like it and there are other options out there.. ECA, ECYA stacks.... I've even researched albuterol as an alternative without the sides. I have my levels of favorites to not favorites.... when it comes to weight loss I am personally against DNP and am on the wire about T3 and T4 although I've heard good things about stacking Clen with T3. I can answer any particular questions you may have... and yes Taurine is an absolute must and can be purchased at any internet herbal supplement store. My local pharmacies/Walmart did not carry it... I think I purchased mine on ebay, I can't remember... it's been a while.

No matter what route you take you WILL see weight loss.... it's just a matter of what side effects you're willing to deal with. CLEN gave me jitters, shakes, hyperactive behavior and extreme paranoid behavior (with taurine) but I've learned to tweak dosing to alleviate the shakes and headaches (for the most part). Whatever dealer you go with... pay the extra to get a reputable dealer. You don't want a sub/super potent bottle.... it's not like male AAS where you can have a super potent bottle and it not affect you (that greatly).... with female aas the doses are so low that it DOES make a big difference (female aas in general... not directed at Clen as you can take the same dose as men, although... from experience I don't suggest it)

I've heard a lot of good things about clenbuterol. When I first started dieting and exercising, I looked into ECA stacks but I didn't feel as much tug to that as I did to clen when I would read about it. I haven't read anything about albuterol. Is it any good, do you know? How did you tweak your clen to get rid of some of those sides? I think I can handle headaches, but I HATE having the jitters. And uh... paranoid behaviors? Really? Paranoid about just anything or certain things? Thats odd. Where would you suggest buying clen? And do you suggest the injectable, pill, or liquid? Thank you so much for posting up to help me!

I've heard a lot of good things about clenbuterol. When I first started dieting and exercising, I looked into ECA stacks but I didn't feel as much tug to that as I did to clen when I would read about it. I haven't read anything about albuterol. Is it any good, do you know? How did you tweak your clen to get rid of some of those sides? I think I can handle headaches, but I HATE having the jitters. And uh... paranoid behaviors? Really? Paranoid about just anything or certain things? Thats odd. Where would you suggest buying clen? And do you suggest the injectable, pill, or liquid? Thank you so much for posting up to help me!

The ECA stack is an effective alternative to Clen. You will get the jitters with both. With Clen they supposidly subside after your system has acclimated, however, many have said they don't. I have never heard from anyone who has used it that they had ANY paranoia whatsoever. Clen has also been linked to scaring of the the sac that encloses the heart, causing a "stiffening". This means the heart can have a problem functioning - not good.

Whichever you choose, keep in mind that these are STIMULANTS. They both cause the shakes - you won't get around that.

I would forget about T3. You are a beginner and need to do A LOT of research to educate yourself on substances, whatever you may be thinking about. Do NOT just take someone's word for it - do the research. Look up articles, studies, stories of those who are EXPERIENCED. :)

Thank you. I think i've read enough on Clen now to kind of shy away from it. Sounds really effective, but way too bad for you. I think i'm going to look more into T3 to see how that goes. Any other suggestions?

t-3 and clen is used more then one would think , from models getting ready for a photo shoot, bikini circut contest girls, figure models,fitness competators,to the girl at the gym that just signed up 2 months ago and is ready to drop some fat to get a new boyfriend.

It runs rampant atleast where i am at in florida becuase its pretty much bikini season all year around and I live close to the water,
plus a few local bodybuilding shows are held in the tri county area and mid florida so bodybuilding or fitness is pretty big in some circle.

I try to stay out of the scene and gym gossip.
But will give this advice if you want to use
taper up the thyroid slowley up and down over 12 weeks , if you dont you will regret it and end up looking like every fluffy face chick at the gym that has thyroid bounce back 2 weeks after the 12 week cycle and it always seems the face gets it the worst , must be some kind of water retention related problem in the face with low thyroid levels.

You dont need as much as people say or suggest
week 1 25mcgs
week 2 25mcgs
week 3 50 mcgs
week 4 50 mcgs
week 5 50 mcgs
week 6 50 mcgs
week 8 25 mcgs
week 9 25 mcgs
week 10 12.5 mcgs
week 11 12.5 mcgs
week 12 6.25 mcgs

most tabs are 25mgs and scored so pretty eazy to break. if you can get a script or know somebody with one, T-3 is convered under wal-marts 4 dollar perscription plan.

the clen , i just stay away from the stuff I get dehydrated alot and my face turns a strange redish purple color in the cheeks becuase it raises my blood pressure bad.

I used the clen syrup , ventipulmin. each cc is 75 mcgs its tasteless and oderless.
be sure to use a syringe and measure out the correct dose and WAIT . dont take some and think its not doing anything then a few minutes later take more, clen last around 8 hours , then breaks down and leaves the body in 24-36 hours. I would suggest only taking does early in the day. Say 20mcgs upound awaking and 20mcgs at noon
then build up from there. To much give you the shakes so bad and insomnia you just stop taking it after a few days and think it was the worst exp of your life, so start off slow and raise it to avoid the shakes and insomnia or you will regret it

If you haven't tried the ECA stack yet, try it before trying anything else.

E - ephedrine - buy it at the pharm counter at Walgreen's for $13 or so
C - caffiene
A - asprin

One tab of each ED at the beginning and you can increase to 2x ED if you feel comfortable with it. (you might only need a 1/2 tab of ephedrine to start. It's strong at 25 mg.)

If you have any kind of heart issue - do not take anything mentioned in this thread that is a stimulant.

ECA works best for me.
Clen was a waste of my money.
I will never use T3. Its just beyond what I am comfortable risking.
These days I just tweak my diet. If I really want results I will drink Green Tea. If for some reason I am focused on success I will do 20 minutes of cardio.

I am starting an ECA stack next week, I can help you if you'd like. :) I really DO think you'll like it better.

tbellon loving the new avatar!!

Well, I work out 5x a week. 3x a week is cardio after weights. For about 30 minutes. And I drink at least one glass of green tea a day. I have protein with every meal. At least a 4oz fish every day. Protein shakes and chicken, fish and steak are all in my diet. I take fish oil pills, I take flax oil pills, I take my one a day vitamin. And I take a hair/skin/nails pill to grow them out faster. :). I have the typical 3 egg whites, 1/2cup oats (either oatmeal or dry toasted oats cereal) and my vitamins for the day. Or most of my vitamins. And from there on is a mix between fish or chicken salads, protein shakes, 5oz chicken, fish, or steak with side of veggies and some small carb (this is usually my last meal.)

So, I mean, i've got things pretty much down as far as diet and cardio. I was at one time doing cardio with every workout (5x a week) but Thandie said that might be too much. So I dropped it to 3x. Should I up it?

So the ECA stuff can be bought all at Walgreens? They can actually sell the ephedrine there? I heard you don't need the aspirin unless you're obese? I think I might try that first, instead of opting straight for Clen. Thank you guys.

Top Bottom