Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best steroid for women in pill form??

Thank you for the input. My husband says anavar and winstrol are both shredders, and i need a bulker. He suggests deca which I know you can only inject.

Im probably eating 2300 cal a day, but I literally cant stomach anymore food Im tiny! I tried weightgainer shakes in between meals and was filling up so much I couldnt eat any meals! Lol

No steroid is a "shredder" and any steroid can support muscle acquisition. Some drugs like oxandrolone and stanozolol are significantly less androgenic than other drugs, which means somewhat higher doses may be required to gain lean body mass.

A number of factors determine the potential effectiveness of a particular drug on a particular trainee, one of which is her AAS usage history. If you've never used any AAS before, then I absolutely guarantee you that, given the proper diet and training, even oxandrolone (anavar) would put muscle on you.

Thank you! I will def try the bcaa's.

I would like to be around 130lbs, so thats 15 lbs I need. I drink about 2 glasses of milk a day, eat a lot of cheese and nuts. Eggs, natural peanut butter, even chesseburgers!! I wouldnt even consider starting off with Deca, I just wanted to see the feedback. What are usually the sides with anavar?

Any AA should be taken away from protein consumption. At least a hour, probably two. AA's compete for the same transport mechanisms and popping those expensive BCAA's will be wasting a lot of money if you take them with your protein powder, breakfast eggs, dinner chicken, etc. Best way to take them though is parenteral, either intramuscular or subcutaneous.

No steroid is a "shredder" and any steroid can support muscle acquisition. Some drugs like oxandrolone and stanozolol are significantly less androgenic than other drugs, which means somewhat higher doses may be required to gain lean body mass. A number of factors determine the potential effectiveness of a particular drug on a particular trainee, one of which is her AAS usage history. If you've never used any AAS before, then I absolutely guarantee you that, given the proper diet and training, even oxandrolone (anavar) would put muscle on you.

What she said ... Plus typically I don't like regular deca for woman half life is to long if you get sides you have to ride them out. My prefrence for woman is NPP but honestly for a fist cycle your safest bet is var. I understand you want better gains but is it really worth the risk to try a more adrogenic drug?

Im definitley interested in starting of with Var. However, Im having a hard time finding smaller than 25mg tabs. And I forget who said earlier I should start with 5mg daily. I appreciate everyones input, i love it here:)

Hi I planning to start Anavar I'm female in my early 30s , healthy , Anyone can give me any recommendations or advice, share experience?? Just want to get in better shape My body fat only 12% , but muscle mass not enough. Thanks

Thank you for the input. My husband says anavar and winstrol are both shredders, and i need a bulker. He suggests deca which I know you can only inject.

Im probably eating 2300 cal a day, but I literally cant stomach anymore food Im tiny! I tried weightgainer shakes in between meals and was filling up so much I couldnt eat any meals! Lol

Winstrol has awful side effects on women. I hate that many people consider this a safe "go to" drug whenever the topic of female cycles arise. For a first cycle 5mg of anavar a day for 8 weeks usually works well and has the least amount of negative sides.

Babygirl,

If you have only worked out for 5 months and this is your first cycle then deca is not good. All steroids have sides and they are usually greater for women. I'm sure your husband means well but this is NOT good advice for a first time female user.

Post your diet, workouts and weight lifted. Typically a year (probably two is better) of serious dieting and lifting is needed before using roids. Remember, sides are real and many are permanent.

Rebecca D

Top Bottom