Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best stack for losing fat while building LEAN muscle?

Neosporin

I've been looking into various drugs including Clen+T3, phentermine, Bethels, HCG, CLA, ECY. Bethels don't work for me anymore for some reason, and I heard that Clen+T3 is a hit or miss that shouldn't be risked. HCG kind of scares me with the whole injecting and binging steps.

I'm 20 years old, 5'8, and I weigh 170lbs. I'm mildly active (I enjoy running and working out) but I also enjoy food.

My fat likes to build up on my back, arms, and stomach.

Are there any safe stackers that'll help me burn all these lovehandles off? I want it gone ASAP.

Better living through chemistry?

Before advising you on what drug(s) to take, please provide some details on your diet and training.

As for my diet, I'm trying to start off slow, weaning off fast foods, high sugars, fried foods, non-homecooked meals. As for training, I do 30min. on cardio four times a week, squats, girl push-ups, and sit-ups. I need something that'll help me boost my energy when I work out (I burn out easily) while at the same time boosting my fat burning ability and metabolism. Sorry, I'm really new to this!

Before you even consider adding in ANY drugs or supplements you need to get your diet in check and get a better routine for cardio and lifting. And at 170 lbs, Im sure you can lose a lot of weight with diet adjustments and more cardio.

Please post EXACTLY what you eat/drink in a typical day.

I agree you need to get your diet down pat. Fatburners can't burn off a bad diet, even T3/Clen probably can't. There is no magic pill that will allow you to eat whatever you want., it's still calories in/calories out. When you clean up your diet, start measuring and weighing your food then t3/clen can work quite nicely.

I was thinking that my diet would be:

Breakfast :
-Multigrain bars
-Piece of fruit (apple, banana, orange, or strawberries)
-Water

Lunch:
-Small green salad + sesame or balsamic vinaigrette dressing
-Grilled chicken in a wholewheat or spinach wrap
-Vitamin water (orange or lemonade)

Dinner:
-White rice
-Sauteed vegetables
-Grilled chicken

I'm not really that well versed in diets, just that it should look healthy and make you feel healthy.

If you want to drop fat you must be intentional with the foods you choose. You need to measure out everything you eat. If it's packaged, its probably not that good for you and high in sugar/preservatives. I don't know many people who work hard for their bodies that do not cook all of their meals and take time preparing them.

If you are serious, you need to eat clean, measure everything out and keep a log of your workouts and diet. No pills are going to do that for you. Until you have that in place, along with good sleep and lots of water, consider supps to be useless. They are only a catalyst for proper diet and training schedule.

While you are getting your meal plan and routine in line make sure you are only drinking water. Before breakfast and before lunch I would recomend Green Tea also. It will naturally crank up your thryoid, give you energy and get rid of free radicals.
Keep in mind not to boil the water. Just bring it to a steam. Make sure it has caffeine in it too.
Best of luck.

I was thinking that my diet would be:

Breakfast :
-Multigrain bars
-Piece of fruit (apple, banana, orange, or strawberries)
-Water

Lunch:
-Small green salad + sesame or balsamic vinaigrette dressing
-Grilled chicken in a wholewheat or spinach wrap
-Vitamin water (orange or lemonade)

Dinner:
-White rice
-Sauteed vegetables
-Grilled chicken

I'm not really that well versed in diets, just that it should look healthy and make you feel healthy.

Now we've got something to work with. Thanks.

Ok you specify in the thread title you want to build muscle. The diet you indicate above doesn't include sufficient protein for that. Eggs have the absolute best amino acid profile of any whole food there is. Please add 4 or 5 of them to your breakfast. As long as the stay in a caloric deficit for the day there is no need to worry about the fat in the eggs. I might also suggest you vary your types of animal protein to get a good variety of amino profiles in your diet. Maybe add some fresh, domestic, freshwater fish.

Rice I'm not a fan. Even long grain rice has very little fiber and very little protein. Quinoa is a far superior alternative, sold in the same section. It has more fiber and much more protein.

Why a "small" green salad? EAT those greens! Broccoli and cauliflower, carrots...eat as much as you can.

Bananas have a rather high glycemic index. Anything that raises your blood sugar that quickly will make it hard for you to lose fat.

Top Bottom