Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best stack for losing fat while building LEAN muscle?

Thanks so much!

So I should change it to more on the lines of:

Breakfast:
- 2 Boiled Eggs
- 1 Slice of Wheat Toast
- Any fruits you suggest?

Lunch:
- 2 Boiled Eggs
- 4oz. Salmon Steak
- Fresh Veggie Salad (I really like broccoli, and spinach)
- Some sesame vinaigrette dressing

Dinner:
Some help please??

And are there any snacks I could take that would benefit me? And would CLA MAX + Oxyelite Pro help me keep my appetite suppressed while giving me the boost for my workouts?

Thanks so much!

So I should change it to more on the lines of:

Breakfast:
- 2 Boiled Eggs
- 1 Slice of Wheat Toast
- Any fruits you suggest?

Lunch:
- 2 Boiled Eggs
- 4oz. Salmon Steak
- Fresh Veggie Salad (I really like broccoli, and spinach)
- Some sesame vinaigrette dressing

Dinner:
Some help please??

And are there any snacks I could take that would benefit me? And would CLA MAX + Oxyelite Pro help me keep my appetite suppressed while giving me the boost for my workouts?

check out the sticky "START HERE" for food lists. There are quite a few food ideas.

Almonds are a great snack. Good protein source and fantastic source of polyunsaturated fat with essentially zero carbs.

If you need energy for workouts some sublingual B-12 would work. Bricker labs makes one (but there are countless others) that I have tried and found to work quite well. A little of that and some caffeine should energize you pretty well. Might be best to take the caffeine in pill form since you know how much you're getting. No sugar, no extra stuff. Don't go crazy with the preworkout caffeine. Some works well, but a lot is very counterproductive.

Top Bottom