Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anybody here scrapbook/paint/write?

Jennafox

I do all 3 so I'm just wondering. I used to just scrap traditionally but I have really started enjoying digital because it is so versatile.

I use to scrapbook. Haven't done it in 5 years though because I dont really have the space, and I have too many little hands getting into my stuff! I will do it again as the kids get older and I can have things out and they are old enough to know to leave my stuff alone. I have thought about going digital before, but it's not quite the same. I absolutely love feeling and touching paper, embellishments, ribbons, albums, etc., Makes it part of the fun.

I never thought I'd like digi as much as I do - I still use paper but not as much. More than likely it's because my camera is digital so I already have them on the computer - just easier to scrap them & print them all finished. LOL You should take a look at scrapgirls - great site with freebies almost every day - might be a good way to keep semi-current while you wait for them to get old enough to leave your stuff alone! LOL Not sure mine will ever be that old... my 11 yr old is actually the worst about messing with my stuff because she wants to get into scrapping herself. I don't mind as long as she asks first, but the problem is she doesn't always ask!

I will check scrapgirls out. How does it work...you just buy their layouts, or do you still create your own with digital embelishments? Do you print them off on your own PC, or you order them off the website and they send them? I'll check them out tonight when I have enough free time to play around with it.

I never thought I'd like digi as much as I do - I still use paper but not as much. More than likely it's because my camera is digital so I already have them on the computer - just easier to scrap them & print them all finished. LOL You should take a look at scrapgirls - great site with freebies almost every day - might be a good way to keep semi-current while you wait for them to get old enough to leave your stuff alone! LOL Not sure mine will ever be that old... my 11 yr old is actually the worst about messing with my stuff because she wants to get into scrapping herself. I don't mind as long as she asks first, but the problem is she doesn't always ask!

Welcome to both you girls, Jenna and Ashley! If those are you guys in your pics, you almost look like you could be related!

I don't scrapbook, but I'm a painter/animator, and I write. I've also worked digitally but you really can't beat creating with tangible materials, imo. :D

thanks for the welcome, Bluebird. :)

Ashley, there are quick pages you can use or you can create your own. My books were getting really bulky because I love embellies. Now that some of it is digital they are flatter. You can print @ home dep on the size of LO you prefer & your printer. I like 12x12 & I don't have a large format printer so I order prints online. If you do check SG out I am jenna on there.

I write. I started with horror and now I'm more into drama and women's fiction. I can't scrapbook to save my life.

I end up making such a mess.....

Sorry if I am resurrecting a dead thread, but I like the topic. I can't draw a straight line to save my life, that is why I took to writing. Currently, I am dabbling in a variety of genres to see what appeals to me more. But I love dabbling in the horror genre.

I love to draw, paint with oils & sketch, it's been my hobby since I was like 5, I like to srapbooking, my can't seem to fing the time, I do keep a big crapbook for each of my 3 daughters, and I keep adding pics of them from birth until now.

Top Bottom