Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is Anavar for women and planning to have a baby

sammi fruisk

How many weeks before pregnancy do you have to stop taking anavar, my husband and I are planning to conceive next year, and I want to make sure I cycle off properly.

The detection time of Anavar is around 3 weeks so I would stop taking the anavar 3 weeks prior to when you and your husband are planning on conceiving.

You can still get pregnant while on anavar. It will be slightly less likely then when you aren't taking steriods but lots of people still get permanent while on steroids. Steriods increase the chance of infertility but don't cause infertility directly.

Using steroids while getting pregnant won't effect the way your child develops or increase the likelihood of birth defects or anything like that.

I would say, stop using it one month before planning the child, and during this month use some good liver cleansing supplement, such as N2Guard.

Also, keep in mind that you can still get pregnant, even on anavar, so if you don't want to have the kid now that you are on cycle, make sure to use the proper contraception means.

The more the merrier. Just give it few weeks or a month before trying to have a child. I would say preferably 2 months, so you would have a period of two beforehand

steroids are very powerful hormones and anavar is frequently faked with other more androgenic compounds.

in the end i can think of worse things to worry about like smoking, drinking, abuse, etc that a pregnant women can be exposed to that can harm the fetus

Top Bottom