Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ab Help

M

*MissFit*

Well i got about a 4.5 pack happening and want to gain my last 1.5 (lower ab)

Anyone have any good suggestions besides the regular route to get rid of this!!

Well....add in some "lower ab" work.....ti slghtly build the ridges

lying leg scissors
bicycle with upper body motion
hanging leg raises.....

....theres always debate about whethere an exercise can "taget" a specific part of a muscle......

...Keep on the yohimburn

Sassy69 said:
Third

Possible additional tweak in the diet?

no more tweaking can be done.. my diet is really good right now.. very clean.. actually having trouble keeping weight on so i cut down cardio

But i will do what Shadow said :)

Prettylittlepest said:
no more tweaking can be done.. my diet is really good right now.. very clean.. actually having trouble keeping weight on so i cut down cardio

But i will do what Shadow said :)

Just a suggestion - tweaking doesn't have to mean cutting things out - can be a switch in yoru carb source, your sequence of carb meals, carb rotation ,etc

Prettylittlepest said:
no more tweaking can be done..

Wrong. There is ALWAYS something that can be changed. You have NEVER done "everything that can be done".

Like Sassy said, tweak isn't going LOWER, it can be....

changing what you eat
when you eat
new combinations
new foods
more fluid
differerent supplementation
when you train
how you train
new split
new machines or exercises
longer/shorter rest periods between workouts
longer/shorter rest periods WHEN working out
changing goals / focus

Here's another thought I just had -- when competing, one of the things that really gets the "tone" down is when you hold a pose for 30-60 seconds. That can help get what you have to pop out a little more. Its great conditioninig.

maybe use additional weight on whatever excercises you choose to do for your lower abs. not too much though or you'll get a thick waist

Top Bottom