Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

Gymgurl said:
5 min from my house yay
I try to make it easy for everyone ;)
Yeah they are staying in Livonia so not far for them to drive either. SBT will have the fathest drive taking me back home :p 40 minutes

Gymgurl said:
are ya getting nervous girl? I m so excited for you!
No I just don't want to pose... I am just not into it for some reason I really don't like it.Did some this morning but... I know I need to work on it.. I just wish I had someone here to help me. I feel like I'm doing it all wrong if I don't stand in fornt of a mrror.. and I dunno I can't describe it..
I'm very uncomfortable doing it. I know it's not supposed to be comfortable but I feel like I just really suck at it and need someone here to really guide me. :whatever: Excited about meeting everyone though! Buns is still getting her Beauty sleep, not like she needs any more... She's a pretty tired gal. I've just been cleaning.. that's how I keep sane. Had to get SBT/NELMS/MERM/IP directions to get Scorpio I think?!?! From one airport to another and then back to their hotel here. They still have a 4-5 hour drive ahead of them.
Noone brought directions!!! SILLY!
So That's about it... kinda anxious, but I dunno if I want to watch a movie or what...

treilin said:
No I just don't want to pose... I am just not into it for some reason I really don't like it.Did some this morning but... I know I need to work on it.. I just wish I had someone here to help me. I feel like I'm doing it all wrong if I don't stand in fornt of a mrror.. and I dunno I can't describe it..
I'm very uncomfortable doing it. I know it's not supposed to be comfortable but I feel like I just really suck at it and need someone here to really guide me. :whatever: Excited about meeting everyone though! Buns is still getting her Beauty sleep, not like she needs any more... She's a pretty tired gal. I've just been cleaning.. that's how I keep sane. Had to get SBT/NELMS/MERM/IP directions to get Scorpio I think?!?! From one airport to another and then back to their hotel here. They still have a 4-5 hour drive ahead of them.
Noone brought directions!!! SILLY!
So That's about it... kinda anxious, but I dunno if I want to watch a movie or what...
I wish I could help this girl pose... she's been gettin' browned ... :) Yeah, I wake up at 11:15 am ... wtf?! I wanna go to the gym... grr ... guess I was tired... dang Chamomille Tea... I know she drugg'd me ... they don't call me a Bunny for nothing

boing ...boing ...boing ...boing ...boing ...boing ... LOL

:verygood:

Well I must say .. every person brings his/her own something special to the meetup .. this is my 2nd from EF & it was very fun ... :)

I must say we are VERY LUCKY to have found one another b/c there are stalkers out there & weirdos, yup even here at EF ... so I wanted to give some props ... :rose: I will say that pictures do NO ONE justice .. for the record ... :) & everyone is lovely … with that said ...

Gymgurl – Did you think I was Treil when I first walked in?? :D :wavey: Yes, she GG is that pretty lady you see in those avi’s .. very friendly, outgoing & I can just kick your hubby … Wished more than anything you came out to hang a little while longer, but glad you showed up at all :heart:

IP – One half of one of our fave EF couples … I think I called her Mini me on one occasion :) … First thing I noticed was dimples :D Radiant smile, and more shy than I expected. As a person you are striking, as a couple you & Nelms make the world a better place … I am glad you found each other … little power house this one :rose:

Mermaid & P - I must say after reading you log I did not expect this striking beautiful English/Aussie on the other end of that hug. I think everyone her is in love with her voice … “Say the ‘f’ word again…” Just kidding :D Just make sure you do it 'proper' my dear :bigkiss:
P – you are hilarious … thank you for taking the time to re-explain how you guys met over & over b/c I know we all asked at least 3-4 times :D You came all the way to another hemisphere to see us .. that is awesome .. I want nothing more than you both to move back to the states.

Nelms – The other half of one of our fave EF couples … COMPLETE sweetheart & gentleman … the ‘take care of this’ kinda guy … just awesome … awesome person … he is the real deal … I am honored to have met you ... you love my driving skillz... :garza:

Q- Tip – What can I say about Q .. her personality she brings to the board is vibrant in person, along with that sense of humor we all LOVE! Your laugh & smile with be forever burned in my brain … You were such the student … and I loved playing teacher or sharing any knowledge I have with you … She couldn’t get over how tall I was lol … I’m really not that tall :). I am very happy you made the meet up … & did not snore … She really was shaking her pompoms at the show… I loved it … :D

Roony - I have found my personal shopper :) … Roony was a doll .. and that avi does NOT do her justice … I picked her up from the airport and she is TINY … totally girly girl, beautiful smile & very straightforward … use to things being bam bam bam fast paced and another “we don’t wait in lines” girl … lol I swear I DO ive in workout clothes & flipflops :verygood: GREAT woman … love when she got carded :)

SBT - Fellow former soccer player … :D Great legs, nice skin, tan, VERY cute & SO not as shy as she lets off, which is NOT on purpose, just part of her cute personality … :) I am SURE you are in your own little way though … Did I mention hilarious? OMG … Gave me a good ab workout :) … The type of friend I wish lived closer to me :rose: eat frozen PB with :chomp:

Scorpian - She dragged Nelms to the car after rollin’ in drivin’ poppa’s Grandpa Mobile :) … Shiny, straight pretty hair, tan skin (hate you :) ) Didn’t snore too bad … liked to cuddle at night & she’s a kicker .. :FRlol: Just kidding … girl is ripped … and has great legs as well … can now incorporate donkey raises in her routine :D I second what Q said … “she had the guns loaded and the food packed........and don't let her kid ya, she's solid as a rock” :D Forever memories of girls who cannot get on that dang bull & putting an end to the Pam Anderson movement lol :D :heart:

Treilin - This girl is like my long lost sister at times. Even down to the items in her house... it is hilarious ... her trainer commented on the physical similarities as ‘passing for sisters’ as we walked out of her gym … God Bless him lol :D I’ll take THAT compliment :D She has really outdone herself … beautiful, inside & out, intelligent.. always thirsting for MORE .. we will forever have that in common … :rose: I am blessed to know you … “Break out your Peanut Butter books ladies, time for a lesson … “ :)

All I have time for ... if I forgot someone please shoot me ...

I wanted to let you know we have a great group of people on here .. I am honored to say I know you. Thank you for putting up with my work related crabiness & stress this weekend ... :rose:

Well well well... Thank you soooooooooo much hun :rose: x gazillions for you!!!!!!

Seems someone was forgotten though...

BUNNY- Where to begin??? This girls pictures also DO NOT do her justice... Absolutely beautiful smile that could light up a room ;) And have to give her props on those great legs as well (especially those hammies... gimme gimme) Why this woman doesn't wear shorts who knows? My guess would be so she doesn't have to beat all the guys off with a stick :) And I'll be there any time, night or day, to share in a PB chomping fest with ya... we do however have to use ice cream scoops as our TBL spoons if thats ok :D

Last edited:
sbt2082 said:
Well well well... Thank you soooooooooo much hun :rose: x gazillions for you!!!!!!

Seems someone was forgotten though...

BUNNY- Where to begin??? This girls pictures also DO NOT do her justice... Absolutely beautiful smile that could light up a room ;) And have to give her props on those great legs as well (especially those hammies... gimme gimme) Why this woman doesn't wear shorts who knows? My guess would be so she doesn't have to beat all the guys off with a stick :) And I'll be there any time, night or day, to share in a PB chomping fest with ya... we do however have to use ice cream scoops as our TBL spoons if thats ok :D
Hey hey hey give the frozen PB credit to me!!!
If it wasn't for my trick of freezing it I would have been a moose by now!!! Seriously AVI would have really been me!!
Just wait till I start cracking on that PB book... I'm going to be like turn to page 32 and try that one on for size... :chomp: Lovveeeee PB!!

Top Bottom