Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

scorpiogirl said:
Hey, do any of you have some Glucorell I can buy from you? .....or I'll trade you some Sesa for it? I'm down to my last 3! :( :eek2:
I don't know how much Gluc-R you need, but I definitely have a brand new bottle lying around. I'll PM you too.

Hey, All! SHIRTS ARE DONE!!!!! They come to $14.77 each. I knew they would be fairly inexpensive. You can just give me $10.00 and we'll call it even!!!!!!! :twirl:

Where's Curgeo been he wanted one and I've got one for him, but I haven't seen him around. Anyone know if he's still going?

scorpiogirl said:
Hey, All! SHIRTS ARE DONE!!!!! They come to $14.77 each. I knew they would be fairly inexpensive. You can just give me $10.00 and we'll call it even!!!!!!! :twirl:

Where's Curgeo been he wanted one and I've got one for him, but I haven't seen him around. Anyone know if he's still going?
Haven't heard... then again Nelms may know 4 sure!
Can't wait to C the shirts girlie ;)

I haven't heard back from Rick about sitting together as a group. I'll give him a call tomorrow morning and try again.

Roonytunes said:
I haven't heard back from Rick about sitting together as a group. I'll give him a call tomorrow morning and try again.
Glad you said that... I need to remember to put my ticket with the rest of my stuff to pack :)

Rental car had been picked up.
Food's almost packed.
I should be leaving town about 10am.
That should put me there about 3pm'ish.

I slept in. :p

Latest update on show seating situation:

Talked to Rick on the phone this morning and he will do his best to seat us all together. We just have to find him tomorrow morning. He will be there before everyone else and will be the crazy guy running around. I vote we try to get there on the early side and find him. Que and I also didn't receive our tickets in the mail, so we need to find him just for that purpose alone.

Top Bottom