Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

sbt2082 said:
Well well well... Thank you soooooooooo much hun :rose: x gazillions for you!!!!!!

Seems someone was forgotten though...

BUNNY- Where to begin??? This girls pictures also DO NOT do her justice... Absolutely beautiful smile that could light up a room ;) And have to give her props on those great legs as well (especially those hammies... gimme gimme) Why this woman doesn't wear shorts who knows? My guess would be so she doesn't have to beat all the guys off with a stick :) And I'll be there any time, night or day, to share in a PB chomping fest with ya... we do however have to use ice cream scoops as our TBL spoons if thats ok :D

Yep - she is a force to be reckoned with in person.....even when waving from a hotel window 20 stories up - you know it's HER.....and yes, Buns you ARE tall!! :lmao:

Roonytunes said:
I got the sushi book, so I've got a different syllabus than all of you :D Someone has to kind enough to post from the peanut butter book.

And guess who called me today? Superman from Tequilla Rain! :lmao: It took me a minute to figure out who the hell I was talking to....I thought his name was Grant, but I think it's Dave now. Who knows - I couldn't hear myself much less anyone else.
Thats kinda funny... the guy I met at Tequila Rain called me last night ;) Had no clue what his name was but now I know its Corbin :lmao:

sbt2082 said:
Thats kinda funny... the guy I met at Tequila Rain called me last night ;) Had no clue what his name was but now I know its Corbin :lmao:
Well I'm glad I could set you guys all up with Michigan men.... U think I could find any?!?! Nope
Then again I was having to much fun dancing on that bar thing to even notice any of them. Accept the guy that told me I almost gave him a heart attack when I pulled my skirt up and I had shorts on under it, Ha HA HA

Roonytunes said:
I got the sushi book, so I've got a different syllabus than all of you :D Someone has to kind enough to post from the peanut butter book.

And guess who called me today? Superman from Tequilla Rain! :lmao: It took me a minute to figure out who the hell I was talking to....I thought his name was Grant, but I think it's Dave now. Who knows - I couldn't hear myself much less anyone else.
SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!! :) How stylish that one was :) :FRlol: at Grant .. he looked like a Grant lol :D

que_66 said:
I'm currently out of NPB:bawling:
Awww this is prolly a GOOD thing :) :evil:

jenscats5 said:
Yep - she is a force to be reckoned with in person.....even when waving from a hotel window 20 stories up - you know it's HER.....and yes, Buns you ARE tall!! :lmao:
:lmao: Imagine me like that but only 20 lbs heavier ;) :D Wish you were there ...

This is what the book kinda looks like, but blue :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/140271601X/102-8268356-5872154?v=glance&n=283155

sbt2082 said:
Corbin lol ... you little playa ... :dance2: :) :D :artist:
treilin said:
Accept the guy that told me I almost gave him a heart attack when I pulled my skirt up and I had shorts on under it, Ha HA HA
:spit: You did not

:lmao:

:FRlol:

That is hilarious :D

Roonytunes said:

You can always come vist me lol...well and Grant!!

Bunny for about 2 min I did LOL...you are buff chicka!! But I wish I could have spent more time with you! You are such a soothing soul! Not to mention so damn pretty!

Top Bottom