Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

treilin said:
Well I'm glad I could set you guys all up with Michigan men.... U think I could find any?!?! Nope
Then again I was having to much fun dancing on that bar thing to even notice any of them. Accept the guy that told me I almost gave him a heart attack when I pulled my skirt up and I had shorts on under it, Ha HA HA
Ahhh... don't worry bout it lol... not like I can find any here in TX either :lmao:

(BUt then again I don't get out much either :verygood: )

Last edited:
que_66 said:
There must be something about out of state guys....... :rolleyes:

:p :heart: ;) :evil: :verygood:
Oh yeah why do you say that??? They seem more devoted to a girl that they don't have to look at every day, and is bit more of a challenge, but doesn't hamper their going out and finding another girl for home base :lmao:

treilin said:
Oh yeah why do you say that??? They seem more devoted to a girl that they don't have to look at every day, and is bit more of a challenge, but doesn't hamper their going out and finding another girl for home base :lmao:
There's definitely some truth in that, sista!! :rolleyes:

TantalizingTinyTreilin said:

*M* lives in Oklahoma & I live in Indiana. ;)

Oh if anyone finds a digital camera with pictures of me all over it, It's mine... please let me know.. Can't find it any where!

treilin said:
Dang book is at home!!! MAde frozen PB servings divided out into 1T last night. Nelms was about drooling...

"About" drooling? I'd say it qualified as full-on drool. I kept coming to look at it...couldn't help myself. ;)

Top Bottom