Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*****Fat Burning for Women*****

Donnie Darko

Lurking Around
I normally only post in the AAS forum as a CotB, but I thought I should make some rounds where my products and services may be of some benefit. I would say that women are very conscious about their appearance, but on bodybuilding and fitness boards, everyone is concerned with their appearance. Since many women do not venture to the AAS forum, check out www.proteabody.com or just click on my banner in my siganture. Perhaps you will find something that will work for you really well there.

if anyone wants first hand experience input with Xplosive Burn, or Target Heat/Burn let me know.

GUARDIAN said:
if anyone wants first hand experience input with Xplosive Burn, or Target Heat/Burn let me know.

Yes, I'm always looking for a good fat burner for comp..

GUARDIAN said:
do u use stimulant based fat burners?

I've been using AMP 2 by Ergopharm. I take 1 with my first meal and another with my 3rd meal. I can take more, but that's what I'm doing so far.

Xplosive burn is very mild. It won't give u the jitters like ECA, clen, albuterol but it works very well and it is legal unlike the others :). I lost 5 lbs without really trying. I think I could of done more if I had done the cardio.

I took two doses. One capsule in the morning and one in the afternoon. So each bottle is 30 days worth. I would time the am dose jsut prior to am cardio or weights (if u do those first) and the next dose later in the day prior to another cardio/weight session.

The topical fat burners (targeX heat/burn) are very similar. I would save these for pre-contest (last 4 weeks). The Heat is more for subcutaneous water and skin tightening while the targeX burn is more for fat imo. if u tend to hold water under the skin in any particular area the Heat is the way to go. it has an "orangish" smell to it. apply it right after showering in the morning and another application at night right before bed or late afternoon/evening. i never got a rash or any skin irritation from it and i could see results within 2 weeks. i would save this for when u r "leaner", hence the pre-contest suggestion, to really appreciate the results.

i just started using the Burn so i will see how that works over the next few weeks.

GUARDIAN said:
Xplosive burn is very mild. It won't give u the jitters like ECA, clen, albuterol but it works very well and it is legal unlike the others :). I lost 5 lbs without really trying. I think I could of done more if I had done the cardio.

I took two doses. One capsule in the morning and one in the afternoon. So each bottle is 30 days worth. I would time the am dose jsut prior to am cardio or weights (if u do those first) and the next dose later in the day prior to another cardio/weight session.

The topical fat burners (targeX heat/burn) are very similar. I would save these for pre-contest (last 4 weeks). The Heat is more for subcutaneous water and skin tightening while the targeX burn is more for fat imo. if u tend to hold water under the skin in any particular area the Heat is the way to go. it has an "orangish" smell to it. apply it right after showering in the morning and another application at night right before bed or late afternoon/evening. i never got a rash or any skin irritation from it and i could see results within 2 weeks. i would save this for when u r "leaner", hence the pre-contest suggestion, to really appreciate the results.

i just started using the Burn so i will see how that works over the next few weeks.
I used the burn myself and was happy with the product.

GUARDIAN said:
Xplosive burn is very mild. It won't give u the jitters like eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin, Clenbuterol, albuterol but it works very well and it is legal unlike the others :). I lost 5 lbs without really trying. I think I could of done more if I had done the cardio.

Thank you Guardian, that's very helpful and I'll try it. I'll let you know how it goes..

Top Bottom