Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is your favorite UFC fighter???

ksharp01

Chuck Liddell is the bomb!!!

Oh and I hope Shamrock kicks Ortiz's ass!! I can't stand that arrogant bastard!!

Reactions: AAP
damn isn't Shamrock like 50? lol

I went to see UFC in Bosier City a while ago and it sucked ass. Totally not worth the money spent on tickets...much better to watch it on TV IMO!

FEISTY11975 said:
damn isn't Shamrock like 50? lol

I went to see UFC in Bosier City a while ago and it sucked ass. Totally not worth the money spent on tickets...much better to watch it on TV IMO!

lol....yeah I think he has retired a couple of times. I was just waiting for it to come out at Blockbuster and rent them and yes, I was always months behind but it didn't matter because no one I knows watches it. So I have screwed up by ordering the last 2 on pay per view....OH well, I love it!!

I like Matt Serra my wife heard him speak and said, oh my god, he is as arrogant as you are. But I am not Arrogant I am confidant.

I think Tito will be arrested directly after the fight for beating up and old man.

I like Tito

Frisky said:
I like Tito

oh Frisky.....this is gonna be our 1st disagreement :worried:

He is just an a@@ to me (lol, well not to me personally) I just can't stand him and I hope the old guy can pull it out his ass and win this one.

KSHARP01 said:
oh Frisky.....this is gonna be our 1st disagreement :worried:

He is just an a@@ to me (lol, well not to me personally) I just can't stand him and I hope the old guy can pull it out his ass and win this one.

I know he's an ass... but that is the nature of the sport. ;)

Shammy is still considered one of the leading leg submissions experts and can't be ruled out. It's a possiblity (although small) the he could pull off an upset.

Top Bottom