Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When Canadians go hunting....

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
One day, Murphy and O'Brien went deer hunting in the woods.

They sit in the woods for hours, when suddenly this humongous buck comes into view. With a nice clean shot, O'Brien bangs the buck.
They drag it back to camp by the butt, but the antlers keep getting stuck.

Another hunter says, "You guys should drag it by the antlers. It won't get stuck."

They do, and Murphy yells, "Hey, he was right. He is not getting stuck."

O'Brien replies, "Yeah, but we're getting farther away from camp."

Re: When Republicans go hunting....

Anthrax said:
One day, Murphy and O'Brien went deer hunting in the woods.

They sit in the woods for hours, when suddenly this humongous buck comes into view. With a nice clean shot, O'Brien bangs the buck.
They drag it back to camp by the butt, but the antlers keep getting stuck.

Another hunter says, "You guys should drag it by the antlers. It won't get stuck."

They do, and Murphy yells, "Hey, he was right. He is not getting stuck."

O'Brien replies, "Yeah, but we're getting farther away from camp."
huh

see.....when they started dragging it by the antlers, they were facing the wrong direction........in other words, they didn't turn the deer around, but instead went to the opposite end of the deer, and pulled from there......... :)

Another time Murphy and O'Brien were out in the deer woods, Murphy accidentally shot O'Brien.

They rushed to the emergency room -- "Doctor, doctor, will my friend be okay?" "Well, Mr. Murphy, Mr. O'Brien's wounds were not life threatening, he would have pulled through if you hadn't field dressed him."

I've never been hunting either but should I ever go, at least now I know the proper procedure for dragging the corpse of an animal with antlers.

With the American obsession for guns and their habitual inbreeding issues, I think this would be better suited as an American joke ;)

Top Bottom