Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your Preworkout of Choice?

discount code hurricane15 for 15% off and free shipping on n2kts .. thank me later !

I haven't seen the forged pre. The whole forged line is legit.

How does it compare ot n2kts and the powerchews pre?

n2kts is stronger then powerchews preworkout imo.. havent tried the forged yet

Another sick ass worout this morning on N2kts + Attack.

I need to get some adderlin samples with my next order.

went thru a tub of superpump 250, it was good at first but got immune to it near the end of the tub. tried a sample of 1MR and LOVED it.
Bought a container of it and am taking 1 scoop. Not liking the massive crash and cracked out feeling from it though but if i take half a scoop its pretty much useless for me.

How does NK2TS compare with 1MR? Good chance i'll feel the same crash/cracked out feelin from it?

went thru a tub of superpump 250, it was good at first but got immune to it near the end of the tub. tried a sample of 1MR and LOVED it.
Bought a container of it and am taking 1 scoop. Not liking the massive crash and cracked out feeling from it though but if i take half a scoop its pretty much useless for me.

How does NK2TS compare with 1MR? Good chance i'll feel the same crash/cracked out feelin from it?
everyone is different some crash some dont I think it depends on the persons body and their experience with stims ect I do not crash on this have gone through 3 containers of jack3d 1 of no xplode and 1 of n2kts and currently taking adderlin and I think what alot of people think is a crash from n2kts is just them going from pumped up ready to roll back to what they felt before they took it.

Top Bottom