Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weed Smoking

Closing down buffets, and distending your organs in the process, can also have an effect on nutrient absorption. I don't binge, smoke, take ibuprofen, pain killers, etc. I DO have my vices, I suppose, but I sure as hell wouldn't pass judgement on anyone for what they do.

Ironlion, excellent point about stress. Once again, risk is relative.

Acute effects of marijuana use include a decrease of the time until the onset of chest pain in patients with angina pectoris; one study has shown that marijuana may trigger the onset of myocardial infarction. Patients who have coronary heart disease or are at high risk for the development of CHD should be cautioned about the potential hazards of marijuana use as a precipitant for clinical events.

So it appears that obesity, anabolics, and marijuana isn't a good combination. To each is own. My personal opinion, it's freakin' stupid.

spatts said:
Closing down buffets, and distending your organs in the process, can also have an effect on nutrient absorption. I don't binge, smoke, take ibuprofen, pain killers, etc. I DO have my vices, I suppose, but I sure as hell wouldn't pass judgement on anyone for what they do.

Ironlion, excellent point about stress. Once again, risk is relative.

Well spatts in the words of adman ant , don't drink, don't smoke what do ya do... bwhahahah.....hmmmmmmm

Oh I know speed work with chains.....one of my persoanl favorites

Stick to valium ... lowers cortisol levels making it quite a good anti-catabolic med. Pefect with that PW shake.

Not to change the subject AGAIN or anything, but do the older people on this board find it hard to get ahold of marijuana? (i'm 18) it seems like it would be, but I may just not be thinking....

---->"I would however stay away from that other crap, it's way to harsh."

I disagree if u mean shrooms, but I would like to read into it a little if you have any info or sites to reccomend??? ( i may just be in denial :D )

also:
when i smoke weed, I do notice the diffrence with my breathing capacity or whatever it is, but I DO notice it the next day.....or workout or whatever....

through a vaporizer, would that problem go away? It really wouldn't affect my lungs in thesame way at all would it?

and 1 last thing, are 'knife hits' the same as using a vaporizer?
my buddies use 2 flattened out spoons, cut the bottom off of a gaotroade bottle an fill the top of it with ice then do the usual....

Mule, very good post. Karma to you after I finish mine.

I must agree with Debaser on the name of the site, which forces me to lean towards believing it's biased. Regardless of that though, notice it doesn't say those "changes" in the brain are permenant. That's because they're not.

As it goes, I believe, receptors in the brain are "stimulated" or sometimes "cutoff" (though the cutoff is merely temporary) by marajuana. Those hinderances in the hippocamus, such as difficulty with memory, especially short-term, and inability to learn (which I disagree with, due to the fact that many people study "high" - I'm not one, however) are just the effects that one is endowed with when high.

Basically, once that high wears out, one will return to normal, except for maybe a slight hangover. Someone else said it here - moderation is key. This, I believe, is true. Too much of anything isn't good.

As for the lowering of testosterone levels, I don't know how true that is and due to the fact that the goverment doesn't want us using marajuana, I would think that any propoganda distributed by them would be biased, or a complete lie in itself, to deter us from the use, or even sheer idea of it.

one study has shown that marijuana may trigger the onset of myocardial infarction.

always these studys, and do you notice its always MAY?

I mean for every study, not just the good ones but also the bad ones.

Top Bottom