Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Way too easy to bite the dust on the treadmill

Cardio is gay anyways. If its so good for burning fat... why are the people who do the most cardio fat after 2 years of doing it at teh gym all the time?

Why waste recovery ability when I could utitlize the same energy to add additional weight trianign sessions, which yield a much higher post workout metabolic increase than cardio without causing as much muscle catabolism, and actually stimulate growth. More muscle mass equals a greater metabolism. I stay under 12% body fat year round, do not do hgh, and eat 7000 calories a day.... and have genetics which allow for rapid fat gain, since i was 35% bf when I started training. Weight training and diet are the key.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Cardio is gay anyways. If its so good for burning fat... why are the people who do the most cardio fat after 2 years of doing it at teh gym all the time?
It worked like a champ for me...with a proper diet, but, I do see some fat folks, sweeting like pigs on the bikes, that are about the same size now, when I started at my gym, 4 months ago.

ulcaster, you would be surprised ifyou asked around on thisboard and found out who does and who does not do any cardio, and look at their pics. Jubei and quadsweep come to mind. I know some good sized and seriously lean guys who absolutely zero cardio. Doing it definately will impede muscle growth. It might only cost you a couple lbs a year, but those add up.

Once, while walking on the treadmill, I got to watching a firetruck go down the street & stop at a building that I could see.....walked right off the treadmill....

My mom fell off her treadmill about a month ago. What a funny story, needless to say she fell down, rolled off the treadmill and ended up with a whole bunch of shoe boxes on her head. She was fine just a scrape on her knee and her shoulder.

I sit on the bike and watch the treadmillers crash

Top Bottom