Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trt workout question

hgholiveira

do you have to work out while you are on trt? I will be doing my first injection in two days, but before I found out my test levels were low I never worked, is it necessary? and how many days a week and what to do? thank you.

It is not a necessity, because the TRT is a low dosage of exogenous testosterone that is mean to bring your natural T levels to normal. However, you will feel so well and young, that it would be such a shame not to train and get good results with it....It would definitely be a good reason to bring a change into your life.

since you are on TRT for medical reasons you don't have to workout

but you came on a fitness forum to ask this and exercising daily is necessary to be healthy. whether you are on TRT or not you should exercise.. if you don't care about your health (like 90% of people out there) then just continue to be lazy

You don't need to workout while on TRT but if your goals are to increase muscle mass and loose body fat, obviously working out is a great idea.

Not to mention all the health benefits associated with working out.

TRT has nothing to do with bodybuilding or weight lifting. It is just replacing the testosterone that your body is not capable of producing on its own.

Top Bottom