Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tabata You Challenge!! Big K Hits!!

So I went to my Gym today planing on doing the thruster challenge, but my free-weight area was backed up like a truck stop shitter. So I decided to try this out on an eliptical (seeing as this is my cardio day anyway). After a 5 minute warm up, I cranked up the resistance and went for it. I have to say I was a bit skeptical at first, but by the 5th "set" of 20 seconds on I was wondering how I was going to finish. I ended up repeating the whole 4 minute drill 4 times with 1 minute in between. Of course I had to lower the resistance each time in order to keep going, and by the last set I could barely get off the machine, but it took me 20 minutes to fully catch my breath and 45 minutes later I can still feel my lungs burning. I feel like I got a better "burn" than my regular 45 minute interval session. I am officially hooked.....

Great job!

The tabata claims another victim!

B-

Well I never got my videos up should have but I moved off to college and my parent's video camera stayed behind, with all my footage on it:( Oh well it would have been a good video too because especially on the burpees one I was definitely in some serious pain at the end

I'd love to see a little more action here!

Time to stop curling in the squat rack and give this puke fest a try!

B-

I think tabatas are great I got a 291 out of 300 on first army pt test and I'd say doing some tabatas beforehand defintiely helped.....They will continue to be in my routine thank you bblazer:D

I'm planning on hitting either front squats or thrusters today depending on what's available when I get to the gym. The only thing that I'm worried about is the distance from the weights to the men's room (I don't want to puke on anything/anyone) lol!!!

I will try a week of Tabata 4 day split routine with 1 mile warm up and cool down jog.

Shoulder
Shoulder Press
Lat Raise
Front Raise
Rev Fly

Leg Day
Squat
Leg Ext
Leg Curl
Calf

Day off

Chest
Bench
Incline
Pull-Over
Fly

Back
Dead Lift
Row
Pull-Down

I might start a log to tell you guys how it goes.

I'm planning on hitting either front squats or thrusters today depending on what's available when I get to the gym. The only thing that I'm worried about is the distance from the weights to the men's room (I don't want to puke on anything/anyone) lol!!!

solution: bring a bucket:D

Jesse: Wait what I don't understand your routine? So you're doing that routine and doing a tabata at the end of each workout or what?

bblazer: thanks much appreciated:)

Top Bottom