Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sl5*5??????

Well I'm about to start something new Monday. I'll decide Sunday if ill just deload what I'm doing now or maybe madcow, or SL5*5.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

awesoem workout

personly i woudl only do it 2 times a week, or adjust it slighlty if i was do it 3 times a week coz theres alot of squating in it

So on a third workout day do deads/bench/back or something like that? Cause I was just gonna go every other day and rotate A and B exercises. Im going 5 to 6 days now trying to go every other day now and maximize my workouts.

Also do you do accessory exercises on all workout days? I love me some weighted dips which I just started doing.

Thanks. I think thats what I'm gonna do rows Pullups dips. Maybe some core. I guess as long as I give legs a break it doesn't matter.

if volume is an issue check out madcows 5x5 program. its basically the same but with some days a heavy lift day, and some a light day to speed recovery up. i dont mind squating alot. i would actually like to try smolov squats program. but im not concerned about that so much. maybe a smolov junior for bench or deads

i woudlnt deadlift becoz its hitting the glutes and lower back hard again, i woudl personly just do some rows, and pull ups

i woudlnt do accesory exercises, as it increases the volume and can amke ti alot harder to gain strength and recover in time

remember this program is about getting big and strong, its not a typical bodybuilding program

Naaah, I love me some accessory exercise. Always needed in my book :evil:

agreed, just hit the compound exercises first as they are more important

It's the same reason I disagree with someone who says just cause you are dealifting and doing heavy rows, you don't need to do curls...you always need to do specialization exercises. Once in a while at least.

well. i suppose the first thing to look at is what ur goal is and what kind of training u r doing. me personally i like both compounds and assistance. but for me since my current goal is to up my compounds i work those first followed by some assistance work 2nd. if u r a pro bber you might be into all isolations and pump training. u got monstrous arms alcatraz , clearly every now and then u like a vein training day lol, as do i. i am currently doing 5x5 too. doesnt mean once in awhile when im feeling jacked and ready for more ill do a ez bar curl 5x5 to finish off, some dips till failure or whatever.

also alc, how are you doing after your injury, i remember seeing those when it happened. hope all is healing well good bro!!

Top Bottom