Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sick of being flabby

Lee

Yea I know this is a very common thing on here, but it's driving me crazy. I'm seeing awesome strength gains and moderate size gains, but I'm just sick of having all this excess fat. It makes me feel like I'm not accomplishing anything cause when I flex I can't see the true shape of my muscles cuz of the fat there. I've never seen my abs in my entire life, and have always had fat on my chest, and my love handles are outta control. Right now I'm pretty desperate to get in shape cause I'm moving to Seattle on June 27th. 27 days from now, I wanna lose as much fat as I can, but I wanna be able to keep my current muscle or even add some. Heres what I was thinking of doing, I'm not sure it'll work but thats why I'm asking you guys.

For breakfast, eat a few eggs and some coffee.
lunch, have a celltech shake, some form of meat like steak or pork.
post workout, have another celltech and some more meat.
dinner have some more meat and a good vegetable like brocolli.

if i get hungry between meals, ill snack on fruit, like bannas or apples.

no set amount of calories, but ill be shooting for arond 2000 a day.

I say go for it. In one month you can achieve very decent fat loss if you stick to your guns.

There's no doubt you'll lose fat eating like that. I don't have a problem with the four meals a day. Plenty of people think you need more, and I agree that more is better, but four is the minimum for me anyway.

If you're going to be doing it for 27 days only, you really want everything to be as effective and efficient as possible - bang for buck. In long term fat loss I would say that you should try to maintain as much strength as possible, keep lifting heavy etc... However, here I'd be advising you to change the way you train. Go to T-Mag and have a look at any of the Meltdown programs (they aren't for everybody) or Fat to Fire.

IronLion said:
You will lose fat and muscle on that diet.

He's right. Up the calories to at the very minimum, 10-12x bodyweight. You want your bodyfat % to go down, rather than stay the same and just lose weight.

ride a bike, a moutian bike, for 30-40 minutes, 3-4-5 times a week. Thats how I rip up in a month, protien up, carbs down, not too much though

JollyRogers said:
ride a bike, a moutian bike, for 30-40 minutes, 3-4-5 times a week. Thats how I rip up in a month, protien up, carbs down, not too much though

I agree. Cutting back on diet has always basically taken me from 200 lbs. down to 180 lbs. but then I still seem just as fat but with less muscle.

Cardio combined with decent diet should work wonders.

Whatever happened to shooting for 250??? If you really want to diet though, I agree withthe guys, with the diet you outlines you'd lose weight (fat and muscle) and you'd just be a lighter, smaller version of yourself.....less on the scale, weaker, and the same body composition.

If thats you in your avatar, I think you're crazy for calling yourself flabby. You look pretty lean to me. You're just a kid, take advantage of your body. It is a natural steroid factory. Eat, eat, and eat some more. Eat clean, wholesome foods, but eat and train like a horse. Theres no other time in your life you'll be able to gain THIS MUCH lean mass and strength naturally, without drugs, than between the ages of 14-20....you're smack in the middle.....I suggest you grow and get strong as balls. When I was 13 I weighed 175lbs, when I was 20 I was 265, that was all natural, never touched a drug til I was 21 yrs old. I was fairly lean too, and you've got about 5 inches on me.....I say shoot for the 300lb range and fill your frame out.

300 pounds? thats insane, i never wanna get gigantic, that just scares people off. i just wanna be fairly big and look good. i guess this is just my sexual frustration talking, cuz im a 17 year old virgin and it really sucks when im chillin with my friends and theyre all fuckin these hella hot chics, it just gets to me. im gonna think about this for a while and decide if i wanna bulk or cut.

Top Bottom