Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"I want to gain weight/grow, so I'm going to train arms daily"

Grizzly

Hahaha! I was talking to this guy in the gym yesterday. He was asking my why he has remained the same size for the last two years. I told him it was because he didn't eat enough and that his legs were too small, thus he should train them. He made up all sorts of excuses why he couldn't do legs. Of course! Well, yesterday, he was training arms, or atleast biceps(I didn't stay long enough to see if he was doing any tis). Today, I see him again and he's training arms again. He says that he trains them everyday otherwise they get sore when he trains them. He's funny! Just thought ya'll might get as big of a kick out of him as I did.

There's one or two in every gym, God bless them. Sometimes I think they gym gods put them there for us to laugh at. :D

Grizzly said:
Hahaha! I was talking to this guy in the gym yesterday. He was asking my why he has remained the same size for the last two years. I told him it was because he didn't eat enough and that his legs were too small, thus he should train them. He made up all sorts of excuses why he couldn't do legs. Of course! Well, yesterday, he was training arms, or atleast biceps(I didn't stay long enough to see if he was doing any tis). Today, I see him again and he's training arms again. He says that he trains them everyday otherwise they get sore when he trains them. He's funny! Just thought ya'll might get as big of a kick out of him as I did.

funny shit bro these overtraining individuals. i came across a guy like that who would work out for 2-3 hours every day in my gym and he said that he had too otherwise his muscles get sore. he's from the "old school" way of training. being a personal trainer i convinced him to sighn up with me and i cut his workout time in half and had him train no more than 4 days a week so his body would be able to sufficiently recover and grow. sure enough after 2 months of trainig with him he said his strenght went up more than it had in over 5 years of training. damn thats sad. what a waste of time. but as they say, better late then never.

More than anything i hate people who talk for hours in the gym. They do 1 set, don't even do anything remotely intense, then they continue talking. They are not spotting or training partners but just like to yap. Especially the guys who talk to all the women that pass. It's pathetic. Another thing i hate is when people who just joined the gym come and ask me how to do an exercise. I'm training at 7:00AM and have to be at work for 8:30AM. I tell them listen buddy go into the front and ask for a program. It's free with the membership.

I agree the worst is to have someone who is at the gym for social hour. They take forever and god forbid if you want to work in they are always working with 3 other people so you will never get a chance to work in :mad:

That dude trains biceps every day!!!! His arms will be huge on year from now!!! Just wait!!!! Props to him for putting in the time!!

Funny thing i see today at the gym. There's a new kid that's been there for a month or so, really skinny kid too. The guy does like 5 machines in a circuit training mode i think every single time i've seen him. I go to the gym 4 days a week, i see him there all 4 itmes, so he probobly goes more than that. He does bi's every single time as well.

It's just funny to see these people who don't know what they're doing.

Agreed, i also freak out at people who work out really hard and heavy yet their small and skinny. What this means to me is that outside the gym they have no willpower and don't eat properly what so ever. What the hell is the point?

Top Bottom