Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

powerlifting meet results, vids etc...

From all that I have read and the people I have trained, I don't think 45 lbs is completely out of the picture. I would say you have a better than 85% chance of making that pull. It is at the top end of what I would expect you could get in 10 weeks.

One thing that I am going to change about the program when I use it in the future is to repeat the last week of the deload. I don't think there is enough time given to it.

A final consideration would be that you should know that you need to essentially "put your squat on a shelf" while you do this program. None of the people I worked with were able to make any significant gains in their squat while doing this. There was some carry over, but at most 10 lbs.

One thing that is for certain, is that you will have a back made of iron when you are done. The accessory work is brutal. Make sure you make it brutal too. One of the things I made them do was to take the lat pull down much deeper - past the bottom of their sternum, just to the point where you would naturally turn it into a pushdown.

B-

Awesome job Moya.

I always forget how light you are.

You are definitely brutally strong.

At this point considering how much you are pulling I definitely think you can brake that top 25 category for sure.

That's pretty fuckin sick. The guys I train with while being very strong and national level cannot claim to be close or at top 25 in the world except the girl.

Congrats on your meet. Keep it coming.

From all that I have read and the people I have trained, I don't think 45 lbs is completely out of the picture. I would say you have a better than 85% chance of making that pull. It is at the top end of what I would expect you could get in 10 weeks.

One thing that I am going to change about the program when I use it in the future is to repeat the last week of the deload. I don't think there is enough time given to it.

A final consideration would be that you should know that you need to essentially "put your squat on a shelf" while you do this program. None of the people I worked with were able to make any significant gains in their squat while doing this. There was some carry over, but at most 10 lbs.

One thing that is for certain, is that you will have a back made of iron when you are done. The accessory work is brutal. Make sure you make it brutal too. One of the things I made them do was to take the lat pull down much deeper - past the bottom of their sternum, just to the point where you would naturally turn it into a pushdown.

B-

on april 15th this diet will be over... i plan on dirty bulking and as of right now will plan on starting the Ed Coan DL program the following wendsday...
i want to pull big in the olympia if i make it there, otherwise why go... im good at cutting water and am sure i can make 148 even if i get up to 170...
i dont mind abandoning the squat for a while... ive gotten it up to a decent raw level, but feel i have more room to grow in the DL with the propper training...

Fanfuckingtastic! You are a beast for your weight, and those would be fairly strong regardless of weight

on april 15th this diet will be over... i plan on dirty bulking and as of right now will plan on starting the Ed Coan DL program the following wendsday...
i want to pull big in the olympia if i make it there, otherwise why go... im good at cutting water and am sure i can make 148 even if i get up to 170...
i dont mind abandoning the squat for a while... ive gotten it up to a decent raw level, but feel i have more room to grow in the DL with the propper training...

As a general rule of thumb, you should be shooting for a pull that is 100-150 lbs more than your raw squat.

B-

ok, so i will put my focus on deadlift now until i get up to the 150lbs over my squat... it was definately my best lift starting out, so there is no reason why i cant get it back to that level over my squat... and i doubt i will lose anything on the squat...
do you think it would be too much to run the DL program with the bench program?... will be cruising on 250 test, and no squats...

Top Bottom