Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS cycle for my next powerlifting meet..

Bendingbarz

Hey guys,
I'm new to the page, right now I'm currently in my offseason so I've been trying to decide on what to cycle for my next powerlifting meet. I compete in the 181 class, and I normally sit at 190-195lbs. I'm currently nationally ranked, top 10, for the 181 Pro division. I have done multiple cycles in my past, and have the experience. I basically want to run a cycle strictly for strength with minimal weight gain.

This is what I came up with:

The meet will be at the end of week 12

1-8 test e 500mg
9-12 test e 750mg

1-10 deca 200mg (strictly for joints)

1-12 Tren e 400mg
9-12 Tren A 75mg eod
9-12 masteron p 100mg eod

10-12 halotestin 20-30mg
or
9-12 any oral suggestion?

cabergoline every 3 days
arimidex eod

pct:
novla
clomid
hcg

I have experience with all of these compounds I listed.

Current competition PR's:
squat-600
bench- 440
deadlift- 640

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Your cycle looks really well planned out. A few tips:

1. Defiantly don't use the winstrol in weeks 9-12. It is going to cause joint pain and negatively impact your performance at your meet. Halo is extremely strong. That's all you need.

2. I would run the deca all 12 weeks and bump up the dosage to 300mg/week. I would skip the masteron all together. Masteron is primarily a cosmetic drug and doesn't make much sense for powerlifters.

3. If you take some time to do some research on HCG, you will find that it does more harm then good. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/

HCG will increase LH and FSH, yes, but it will also increase estrogen levels and it's suppressive of natural testosterone production. The problem with HCG is that when you stop using it, your natural testosterone production is suppressed and you get an estrogen rebound to boot. That is why so many users experience gyno after HCG use.

If you use HCG, you want to use it on your cycle. NOT in your pct because it is suppressive.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I like the layout as well. I don't mind seeing the mast in there. No you won't get much, if any, power from it, but it can keep you feeling great throughout the cycle. Even if you did like 200-300 mast E per week, it can help you feel good but won't shine with how it's meant to.
That halo. One day bro. One day lol.
I also didn't see and AI listed? Having done multiple cycles, you should have that covered and maybe just forgot to add it.
By the way. Very impressive lifts and I hope you let us follow a log or at least how it ends.

Arimidex every other day man, you missed it. It's listed under the orals, I'll also have cabergoline every 3 days. But thanks man, and yea I've ran mast 4 weeks out from my last meet and I felt amazing.

It looks pretty good to me. I like the compounds and doses. I agree that the mast is not necessary but I can see it helping you feel great while on cycle. The halo will be pretty intense too! I am not a fan of HCG but if you use it, it would be leading into PCT and not part of it. HCG is suppressive of natural test so you don't want to use it while trying to recover.

if you are trying to make weight you need to avoid aromatizing compounds

stick to S4, tbol, var.. ones that don't add weight to your body

Yea I was thinking about tbol, have you had good results in terms of strength with it? I did anavar for my last cycle so I'm trying to try something different.

Hey guys,
I'm new to the page, right now I'm currently in my offseason so I've been trying to decide on what to cycle for my next powerlifting meet. I compete in the 181 class, and I normally sit at 190-195lbs. I'm currently nationally ranked, top 10, for the 181 Pro division. I have done multiple cycles in my past, and have the experience. I basically want to run a cycle strictly for strength with minimal weight gain.

1-8 test e 500mg
9-12 test e 750mg

1-10 deca 200mg (strictly for joints) Deca will add quite some mass, so if you are going to use it only for the sake of joints, then better opt for Ostarine - it will be much more benefitial for your joints, and it will add considerably less mass.

1-12 Tren e 400mg Yet another good reason not to use deca - it is never a good idea to run two nandrolones in the same cycle, since prolactin levels may get out of control.
9-12 Tren A 75mg eod

10-12 halotestin 20-30mg
or
9-12 any oral suggestion? I would add Cardarine and Andarine S4. GW will paliate many of trenbolone's side effects, and will give an improved endurance without additional mass. Andarine will give you a good boost in strength with minimal gains.

cabergoline every 3 days
arimidex eod

pct:
novla
clomid
hcg

squat-600
bench- 440
deadlift- 640

Thank you for your time!

All in all, your cycle looks interesting, but there are a couple of suggestions that I have marked in bold above.

Hey guys,

1-8 test e 500mg
9-12 test e 750mg

1-10 deca 200mg (strictly for joints)

1-12 Tren e 400mg
9-12 Tren A 75mg eod

10-12 halotestin 20-30mg
or
9-12 any oral suggestion?

cabergoline every 3 days
arimidex eod

pct:
novla
clomid
hcg

squat-600
bench- 440
deadlift- 640

Thank you for your time!

Thats a lot of gear. I would have AI and caber on hand in order to prevent estro and prolactin sides

Also, if you really want to use HCG - do it during cycle, not PCT

Top Bottom