Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post your all time favorite wrestling "jobbers"

Donovan From Hell said:
that was just a rumor... he seemed fine at my wedding... and by the way the dumbest gimmick ever was hector guerrero doing the gobbledygooker!
good call dude, I forgot about that one. You know, after reading all the posts here, I'm wondering how in the hell Vince M. ever made the WWE as successfull as it is, DESPITE, all the dumb ideas he has had :confused:o.m.g.

Donovan From Hell said:
dude you should have been me when i signed with vince to work as doink for a bit... that sucked asssssssssssssss
That was you dude??????????LMOA, now I know where you got your nick "Donovan From Hell" from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell did he ever get the inspiration for "boners" like that??????????? Must have ate some left overs that were way too left over, food poisoning can do that to ya, thanks for sharing that with us dude, glad for you that your not Doink anymore dude, sometimes it's a bitch what ya got to do to make a living in this world!!!!!!! :chomp: O.M.G.

Top Bottom