Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your favorite gym pump?

Okay, so yesterday I hit a heavy chest session after church and had to rush home to shower up before heading to a friend's to watch some football. I was just really happy with the pump. I do a variety of workout styles (one week is high volume, one week is high intensity, and one is just purely heavy weight) and obviously get a good pump from any of my volume workouts, but was just overly enjoying the pump from the heavy chest session.

It had me re-thinking back to some previous times and what my favorite gym pump comes from. I think anytime you do full body or combined workouts, you get the best of all worlds, so let's not factor those in (because who doesn't like to just get every muscle in their body pumped up? lol).

In the past, I'd always said arms. There's just something about having your biceps and triceps fully pumped. Delts and traps is fun, too, because the boulder shoulders just look awesome. Legs obviously have their place in this, too. And back can be awesome because you just feel SO wide.

But I think for me, it's now chest. I generally don't care too much about training chest, either. I do it, like all muscle groups, but don't really enjoy it. But along with the obvious chest pump, your delts get some action, as well as your tris from all of the pressing and then your bis get a little hit from crossovers.

So I've not concluded that the pump from a chest workout is my favorite.

What is yours? And why?

Shoulders and traps.. when all three delt heads are filled with blood there is nothing like the looks people give you.. combine that with a smallish waist and ita even better.. you feel like you can fill xxl shirts.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Shoulders and traps.. when all three delt heads are filled with blood there is nothing like the looks people give you.. combine that with a smallish waist and ita even better.. you feel like you can fill xxl shirts.

Definitely agree, man. For a while, that was definitely my favorite. I just love chest, now, because my delts still get a nice pump from the incline press, so I'm just getting greedy about having multiple muscles all getting nice and pumped, haha.

Definitely agree, man. For a while, that was definitely my favorite. I just love chest, now, because my delts still get a nice pump from the incline press, so I'm just getting greedy about having multiple muscles all getting nice and pumped, haha.

I know what your saying about multiple muscle pumps.. kinda want to doba quick set of everything just to have every muscle pumped at once. The pump is addictive.

Nothing beats a good bicep/tricep pump in my book. I love to see my arms enlarge and my veins come alive.

That one had long been my favorite, because I love watching my t-shirt sleeves not fit over the pump and the slightest turn showing some nice striations. But I've become greedy and my chest workouts don't get my arms near as pumped as bi/tri day, but they still hit them, so my chest day is the ultimate "this shirt won't fit" day lol.

Top Bottom