Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

parabody power rack system question

wduminex

somebody offered me this machine for 400$ do you think it's worth it? it has scratches but it's in good condition, also I was wondering if having this machine you can develop muscle in general or it's more like for your upper body, thanks.

i would counter offer them. used weight training equipment is very cheap because people just want to make room in their houses. you can likely go on craigslist and find stuff really dirt cheap, get there and lowball them and they will take the cash rather than have the stuff sit in the place longer

400$ is not bad, but I am sure that you can huggle it lower, because not long ago I say a similar one brand new for 600$. Therefore, you can use this fact to lower the price.

You know how haggling works. If he says $400 and you come back at $200, you will settle around $300.

I think purchasing used gym equipment is great. It's like buying a used car. You save yourself a lot of money by buying something slightly used.

Home gyms are great for building the upper body but it's really hard to properly train legs with them. You won't be able to squat, leg press etc.

I personally would still buy a gym membership so I could train legs at 1-2 times per week.

I think building a home gym can be a great idea with used equipment. It can be very cheap and doesn't make much difference how used some things are.

Top Bottom