Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok, now I think Fedor is ducking the UFC.

This doesn't mean we'll be spooning while view Tuesday Night Fights on ESPN and sharing Yoplait Yogurt.

LOL! The things you think of. Sick but funny at the sametime. Do me a favor and don't ever include me in your thoughts like that again. Leave me out of it. I'm not involved.

LOL! The things you think of. Sick but funny at the sametime. Do me a favor and don't ever include me in your thoughts like that again. Leave me out of it. I'm not involved.

deal ... if you quit sending me cawk pics

Also, I awlays liked friday night fights better. Don't get it twisted homie.

I routinely speak authoritatively about shit I know little about.

If you don't believe me ask rnch. :)

deal ... if you quit sending me cawk pics

I routinely speak authoritatively about shit I know little about.

If you don't believe me ask rnch. :)

LOL! I gotta jet. Hold down EF for me. Can't wait to come back and see the other wack ass comments that might be made.

Fedor wouldn't lie there no matter what. People have taken him down in the past and before his back even touched the mat he had his submission locked in. His groundwork is another universe compared to Mir. Mir hasn't tapped the caliber of fighter that Fedor has. I honestly think Brock wouldn't go near him.

I hate Lesnar... don't hate him, just can't embrace a dude that is geared out, and he has a nasty vibe or attitude that wreeks of I dunno... Kill.

Either way, He killed Couture.

Just sayin.

I'll never forget the 9 punch combo I saw Joe Calzaghe land on Jeff Lacy. The handspeed was mind numbing and it was done with 10 ounce gloves.

Anderson is a great fighter. He seems to be a really cool guy too. Forrest is a cool guy and a blood and guts fighter, but Anderson is light years beyond him in skill.

I think the Florian Penn fight will be the best of the night.

I would take the average competitive boxer over the average MMA competitor in an MMA match even. I've trained with average MMA guys. They cannot cope with a guy who has even mediocre boxing level striking skills.

C'mon dude, Tim Sylvia? You used him and his fight with Mercer as some example of what happens when an MMA fighter meets a boxer? You're basically looking at the same skill set except that Mercer was world class......Sylvia despite being the UFC champ is "horrible". He was only champion because of the utter lack of competition in that division during that time period. I mean didn't Kimbo basically tackle Mercer and beat him the fuck up? What would happen to Mercer if he fought another over the hill MMA'er like Coleman? Former world class wrestler against former world class boxer.........I guarantee Coleman isn't going to stand there with his chin up and out so that Mercer can throw and overhand bomb. The last thing Mercer would see is the top of COlemans head right before he takes that leg. In an MMA match the average wrestler will womanize the average boxer........we've seen this too many times to really debate it. I give boxers all the credit in the world for being "boxers", but as soon as one of em thinks he can step in an MMA ring with little or no MMA training, rely solely on his boxing, the end result has historically been rather predictable. Nothing in their long boxing training remotely prepares them for a guy who's shooting in. Once they're on their back it's game over. Even the hardest punchers can't KO a guy who's got his head down and streaking in for a leg. If you don't have MMA training you have no clue how to defend that let alone know what to do once you're on your back. You have to be striker with the accuracy of Anderson Silva to even have a prayer of staying away from a wrestler while throwing hands at him. Your margin for error is approx zero.

Top Bottom