Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK, hit me with it...bf%?

without seeing the legs or back it's hard, but congrats on the weight loss, you are on your way..

One of my biggest problems is eating in the middle of the night. I'll wake up and can't go back to sleep until I do.

I also want to try fasted cardio in the mornings.

One of my biggest problems is eating in the middle of the night. I'll wake up and can't go back to sleep until I do.

I also want to try fasted cardio in the mornings.

I'd say you're in that 20-23ish range. I wouldn't bother with fasted morning cardio unless you just enjoy doing cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. When you do your cardio just not going to make a huge difference at this point. Hit the weights hard then knock out 30 minutes with good intensity post workout. When you get down to single digit or close to it, then refine your cardio and use all the trickery to get lower. But from low 20's to under around 12% it's just a matter of dieting consistently and getting your cardio in at the time of day that it's most convenient

Top Bottom