Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My before cycle pics... what u guys think?

Thanx for the critism boys... after all, thats the only way we could better ourselves!!

Sorry, i've been at work all day so... i couldn't answer any of the questions asked... so here it goes...

My bodyfat the last time i checked was 5%.... and it was the most accurate measurement... a hydrostatic measurement, which was about a month ago.

As for my first shitty cycle... i was uneducated what can i say!?

And for my chest... its hard for me to grow chest! Mainly because my rotator cuff kills on incline, so i am limited to only so much weight.

Naw... i ain't in no gang neither :D

I don't want to be so huge that i lose my cuts... i just want a bit of everything... but, i have a feeling after this cycle that i started, i'm gonna lose some definition, but thats okay, nothing a little supersetting and dieting can't take care of.

And for the Torontonians in the venue... i train at Premier Fitness and i represent Sauga.

Thanx again for the suggestions bros, i will keep you guys and your suggestions in mind when training.

Nice to see some fellow short statured bros showing great potential and proportions. No way you could tell you were 5 6 from the pic.

Why do you hide behind a bandana? You afraid of somebody identifying you? Your tattoos are a dead giveaway, just in case you didn't know that.

There's no point in hiding your face and showing off your tattoos!

You look great bro, keep up the good work, I aint had a stomach like that since I was 21 !! great tris also ...:p

If my bf is at 10%, it just gives me a better reason to train harder! :D

And Widi, i'm not hiding behind a bandana. Thats just like asking all the bros who post their pics, why don't they show their faces!??! And for my tattoos, they can not be seen when i'm wearing a shirt, which most of the time i always am. I don't know if you're giving attitude or what but whats with the "beautiful letters"? or saying that i'm showing off my tats? I ain't showing off shiet, and yah my tats are boom! Designed them myself, they are original, and gals are always coming up to me asking about them.

Lets some of your pics... with your face might i add!

I guess I shouldn't have made the wisecrack about the gang thing, huh?

We all know you're really a hardcore banger... and you hustle gear along with your crack. Don't deny it, your down, aren't you DAWG? Or is it DOGG?
I'm down with that, yo.
So jus' chill, bro.

Just shittin'. Hell, to hide my face, I'll probably put a paper bag on my head with my pictures.
I wonder what kind of shit I'll get for that.
Bank robber maybe?

Top Bottom