Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Fiber Recruitment???

wnt2bbeast, don't give this shit about "little 17 yr olds" (referring to me apparently, because I was the only 17 year old in Oak's thread) who are "in love with hst". The program has scientific backing, and everything I read on the site was tried and true. Out of all the articles on there, I also read that the idea of recruiting different fiber types was false.

I agree that if a program works, then nothing else can challenge that, but I hope you're not referring to me when you say "but when you disagree with that style they get all pissy as if it were the only way to GROW!!!" because I certainly never said any such thing.

Tom Treutlein said:
wnt2bbeast, don't give this shit about "little 17 yr olds" (referring to me apparently, because I was the only 17 year old in Oak's thread) who are "in love with hst". The program has scientific backing, and everything I read on the site was tried and true. Out of all the articles on there, I also read that the idea of recruiting different fiber types was false.

I agree that if a program works, then nothing else can challenge that, but I hope you're not referring to me when you say "but when you disagree with that style they get all pissy as if it were the only way to GROW!!!" because I certainly never said any such thing.

I didnt know you were 17..Your hormones are so crazy right now just touching weights u will see growth..Bro i satrted lifting at 15 without a real clue and was squatting 315 for reps in my jr of HS with a 315 bench as well..and i grew like a weed..my only regret is that i never deadlifted back then didnt know what they were lol..Anyway my comments were not directed at you, i can accept different lines of thought and think dissent is healthy..I never said HST will not work i just got a little annoyed b/c a few times i passed a comment and said it would not work for "me" and some have question why i would say such a thing..i would never tell anyone to train like i do if there current program is yielding results, that would be plain stupid!!! I personally feel that you need to attack your muscles from different angles and by picking for example 1 exercise for delts you may be neglecting the other 2 heads..

And for Casual i didnt thoroughly read all your comments but i will..I wasnt challenging your intelligence, you obvoiusly are..You do know your stuff!!!

My one problem with bodybuilding is that you will neurologically slow down. IF you practice to a certain rep cadence you will adapt to it and fire at that rate predominatey. In the other thread oak wonder if he would get slower, some said no, I know better and say yes, Powerlifters don'r do speed work without a reason, the want to move the heaviest weight as fast as possible because F=MA, and they want most amount of force production as possible. Now I thinkg HST works for builind muscles, and if that is all you want then go for it, but if you want athletic ability and functional strength then train to be that way, Realize that certain muscles cross two joint and are pre-dominately fast twitch and other cross only one joint at an oblique angle and have a higher oxidative threshold. I am not gonna go into the boimechanics or histology/physiology of it, I plain don't want to. Good lucl on all your training, I will be really happy if anyone succeeds on this board I truly will be, but from my own point of view training slow is not my cup of tea

Top Bottom