Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Look at the ARCH in this bench press PIC

yes that is pathetic. and FYI for is everything in powerlifting, get in the wrong groove and your fucked. thats is a shitty display of form and a shitty bench to boot. also i believe it was red lighted becuase the but is off the bench

whoever was asking about the rules........That is NOT a legal lift in any federation. I just competed two weeks ago. A slight arch is common to get a little extra weight up, not thats its good for your back, but still most do it. That arch is stupid, illegal and dangerous.

this is exactly what i was talking about in the raw benchpressers thread on the powerlifting board. if they will alow anywere near that much arch on a bench they might as well change the three power lifts to deadlift, squat, and another squat.

i'd say it is a chick, There is no hair on the legs. arch is retarded too!

Quad

Anal AssPlorer said:
WHY IS HIS WEIGHT BELT ON BACKWARDS? WHAT A FUCKWAD... I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO TELL HIM HOW STUPID HE LOOKED.

I know a power lifter. he puts the belt on backwards during deadlifts so he can keep the bar closer to his body as it dosnt have to go over the buckle. My guess is its on backwards here to alow for the extreme arch in the back. besides the belt isnt providing back suport here its to build pressure in the abdomin. the belt she is using is also probubly illegal as he mentioned a 4inch wide belt all teh way around is the widest alowed for what he was competing in.

Hard asses

For all we know from that pic, that could be a 16 year old girl in her first meet. Yes, she arched way too much and yes her ass is off the bench and yes that lift did not count. However, she did something 98% of discussion forum members dont do, she COMPETED!

Cliff if that is a chick under 140kg or 308 pounds, Id like to see you out bench her pound for pound with or without good form.

Anyone who has ever lifted in a meet will tell you the bench, the bars, the wieghts.........nothing feels like the gym they train at. First time out........second time out......ect.. there is always anxiety when your pushing your absolute max. Even experienced powerlifters fuck up. You guys throw around the words like Bro and Iron brotherhood...........its all bullshit. Someone posts a pic of a person trying there ass off and all you guys do is ridicule. Again, the overwhelming majority of you never have and never will get in front of an audience and give it a shot------Freak

Top Bottom