Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kinbg Kamali in OFFSEASON! AWESOME PIC!

Is this really King Kamali?

Looks more like Burger King or some bad King Elvis imitation.

I must admit Kamali in shape is somebody to reckon with, but with this kind of bulk i bet it takes extreme measures to cut down....

I am talking ECA-T3-CLEN-KET-DNP combo at the least here!

Wouldn't surprise if het gets his lipo sucked every 8 months, mayube thats where the chick next to him got her collagen shots from :D

That's the bodybuilding world's standpoint. To the rest of the world, being fit means having a 29 inch waist. The first thing ppl look at when you walk down the street is your waist (if you're male). It's always been like that. THEN, they will check out chest arms legs etc.
But I seriously think that being fit to the rest of the world means having a fat free waist. This is unfortunate, but when cutting time comes, they all bow down to your six pack.

Well, if that fat guy in the picture is the Kamali who is the pro bodybuilder, then I guess that must mean that fat guys can still have hope of being pro bodybuilders.

No hope for skinny dudes I guess, though.

hardgainer (didn't wanna be a pro BB anyway)

bottom line....he's a pro ok. As a pro, he knows what he's doing....or should. Furthermore, these guys are hardcore, and as a result, do what is needed to get the job done. If you're not doing it, someone else is. Bulking is part of the game.

so stop bashing him and check this out.

http://www.kingkamali.com/gallery/olympia.asp

I think King Kamali looks good! his girlfriend, Betthany, well....she's pretty damn cut up too. and in real life....her lips look alot bigger ;)

WHAT A FAT ASS LOL!!!! It is insane how they can go from that high BF to 3% or lower come comp time...imagine the strain and pressure there bodies must go through

M18

Why not? Do you disagree from a health point of view or because of the results.....? Alot of big guys bulk up. I dont see the problem....bodybuilding is how they make their money so they have make sacrifices and do what it takes to improve.

There should be an off-seasom Lee Priest pic below.....I did have one where he looked like a beach ball but I've misplaced it.

MonStar1023 said:
FAT ASS!! I dont agree with bulkin up at all...

Top Bottom