Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increase overhead strength

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
I am in need to increase my overhead strength over the next 4 months. After doing chest and tri's...I can clean and press/jerk about 250lbs or so. My tri's and chest are very very tired by this point...and feelt that I could press more if I did shoulders on a seperate day...but for now I will probably stick to the same routine.

I was wondering if anyone out there had any good overhead strength routines that could be of good use.

Thanks...and I'll clean and jerk more than 315 sometime this year...that's my word.

B True

give shoulders and traps their own day all together, forget the barbell for anything accept for the rowing movements and use dumbbells for all pressing movements possible especially military press. Do them heavy and hard and dont use weight light enough to let you go over 8 reps at a time.

How much do you weigh?

Well...I will be using a bar...a 2" outter diameter bar for all movts...a must for strongman training. I am 6'2" tall, 23 years old...and after being sick for the past week and losing a lot of weight...I weigh...naaa..don't even want to think about it. I weighed 285 before I got sick...want to stay below 295 for my contest.

B True

Top Bottom