Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good were Dorian Yates Genetics?

Dorian yates Genetics

• Below Average (Hardgainer)

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • Average

Votes: 41 8.2%
  • Good

Votes: 88 17.6%
  • Very, very good

Votes: 158 31.7%
  • MONSTER GENETICS!!! MUTANT!!!! GOD OF BODYBUILDING GENETICS!!

Votes: 196 39.3%

• Total voters
here is a pic of him as a teenager

now here is when he was olympia material

think there is a little difference?

shit genetics

trained hard, supplemented right, and ate like an animal

I don't know anything about his genetics....but he's one of my favorite all time bodybuilders and when he used to go up on stage, people used to stare in disbelief

Genetics weren't very good, but he busted his ass and OWNED the gym. Through in an incredible diet and mass amounts of drugs and he became an Olympian.

Its called he raised the bar with his gh and slin use. His back was feared. Now many can match it with better shape. Cutler, Coleman, Cormier, Martinez, and the list goes on. Kinda like when Arnold set the bar by using the most dbol.

I am suprised at the Mods using the "most drugs" crutch. Dissappointing:worried: Dorian was meticulus in every aspect of his approach. His reaction to HIS style of training and HIS use of whatever drugs he used were a perfect combination to elicite the result of being the best he could be. That happen to put him in front of all those bodybuilders who have "better genetics" in the minds of the judges.

Second thing is No one on this board has a damn clue what Dorian, Arnold, or any other of these named bodybuilders use in the way of drugs. So making the ignorant statements in regards to "they just use more drugs" is a huge mental mistake.

The depth of bodybuilding when Dorian was champ was huge. Flex, Shawn, Cormier, Nasser, Jay, Ronnie, etc... Dorian did not win by luck or drugs. He was consistantly better at the whole picture than any of those guys ever were.
I do not disagree that for those of you who like the pretty physique that you might prefer the build of a Flex, shawn, or dexter type, but better genetics.. MEH NO.

How dare anyone on this board attribute success to "the most drugs" especially any high ranking contributor.
Thats my rant

I STILL can't believe this thread is alive after 7.5 years!! lol

How dare anyone on this board attribute success to "the most drugs" especially any high ranking contributor.
Thats my rant

In actual fact the contributor used the phrase "mass amounts of drugs", not "the most drugs".

I'm sure he was right in saying that Dorian used a lot of drugs, but that's not exactly saying he used "the most drugs".

if you look close at yates body , his calves his thighs his back .
He was a genetic freak .
Someone posted a picture of yates as a teen punk ,LOL everyone looked like a skinny kid when they were 14 becuase they were just that kids.
To judge someones genetics you must look at them after puberty and see genteically what their endocrine system outputted hormonaly for growth

Even if you look at yates in 90-92 he was a beast , it was only the last few years from 94-97 did he go crazy with it.
but in his early days as a pro he was one tough act to follow

Dorian Yates multiple Mr. Olympia winner trained like a monster, was he a monster?
Flex Wheeler is a genetic mutant who gets far without training at even a small fraction of Dorian Intensity, which brings me toi a question:

How good were dorian yates' genetics?

I think he had very good genetics but had to work hard to get where he did.
Believe me,,this didnt come easy.

Top Bottom