Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guy @ Gym tore his ligament from bone doing curls

robsatx

He was only doing 85 lbs and he said he felt something pop. Then he had a crater in his bicep. He said it did not hurt - then it hit him like a truck. He has this funky deal on his arm. What happened?

Sounds disgusting. Some drugs, such as certain anti-biotics actually weaken tendons while on. He's done for a while.

I heard of a guy ripping his pec out from it insertion. AAS does not increase tendon strength , just muscle strength. Maybe he got to big too fast

I did the same thing 5 months ago, juice kind of drys out your tendons, plus your stonger so your kind of at risk for doing it, I tore mine doing 60 pound preacher bench dumbel curls, I have found out since then, is common to do it curling heavy on a preacher bench. Tell him to get it reattached ASAP.

What a pussy, try 200lbs in each hand like me! Be a man or go home! Maybe he should work on his tendons before he works on his muscles like a real bodybuilder! What a fuckin pussy.

If you go on stage and you have big tendons and smaller muscles, and your oponents have small tendons and bigger muscles, you will win, considering that your body fat % is the same. Tendons are a big thing on stage.:mad: You should also advise your little tendon friend that he should water his tendons before and after every workout with a water spray can (thats what I use). It makes them grow faster,kind of like a plant.

jesus

water them?

ok tendons ligaments grow more slowly than muscle when on roids

also tests have shown that the tendon growth while juicing is inferior to tendon growth off juice

the growth of tendon and ligament on juice is kinda deformed in a spiral fashion and while this is better than no growth it is weaker than natural growth.

so when juicing dont go nuts with your newfound strength the most important thing is controlled lifts.

steady and smooth will be much safer than quick and sloppy.

have heard that high rep builds tendon strength safely but i dont recomend this while on juice. that time is precious and fleeting so build meat while you can but perhaps some high rep work for a couple of months before the cycle would make for safer juicing.

remember if you have to quit lifting after gaining 20 lbs on a cycle because of an injury, you aint gained shit

I was spotting a friend doing double arm preacher curls and he tore both biceps right off! Yup pretty nasty thing, he was in arm cast for a while.

badgermilk said:
I was spotting a friend doing double arm preacher curls and he tore both biceps right off! Yup pretty nasty thing, he was in arm cast for a while.

There is an example of somebody who doesn't water his tendons. Stupid newbies..... Spray bottles are really cheap.

Top Bottom