Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guess my body fat%

ry91

have gone from 123 kg to 71kg but still know where near abs and hit weight loss plateu what body fat% do i look? keep cutting or time t bulk ?

So what is your goal? Why are abs the means to an end for everyone? I would rather be 260 and massive at 15% with just ab outlines than 200 and skinny and shredded.

You need muscle mass bro. You look like your about to blow away in the wind and I'm not trying to offend you when I say that. Eat some food and pack slabs of beef on your ass.

thanks for advice thinking f using dbol 6 weeks at low dose 20-30mg ed with armidex and nolva pct after
or anavar 5 weeks 30mg ed no pct
wich is best 1st time oral cycle to gain some muscle without getting fat

thanks for advice thinking f using dbol 6 weeks at low dose 20-30mg ed with armidex and nolva pct after

Oh you mean then lose it all with no PCT or a garbage Nolva PCT? You better educate yourself before messing with hormones. Your statements make it quite obvious you have no idea what your doing nor do you have enough AAS education to use them responsibly.

Oral only cycles are very suppressive. If you are not ready to pin you are not ready for ass.

Top Bottom