Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting over a 'hump'

mordy

I have been on a weight loss and general fitness program for over a year now, I have lost almost 80 total pounds (yes i was a fat ass) and i still have quite a bit more fat to lose. I am quite happy to gain muscle to replace fat pounds and have already done so.

Being that i have already had a great shift in body fat%, i think my body is resisting further loss. I have not noticed enough change weight wise in the last month or so.

I have intense cardio at least 5 times a week, with varying exercises. I would do more, but i get sore :D. I have also started up a more intense weight lifting program and seen great gains in strength, but i am far from being cut.

My diet is fairly well defined. low carbs and fat. I eat my carbs early in the day and avoid them later on.

So, my question for you guys is, what type of programs i should follow, what supplements i should try, to get to a good body fat %, after already making great gains.

Thanks much.
(i am sure this has been asked before but .. yah gotta pay to search :( )

When I hit a point in my diet when my weight loss stopped I changed my cardio to hiit sprinting. Made a huge difference. I still did some standard walking/jogging, but rotated it with the sprints. Also did all compound excercises becuase I figured they burned more calories and would increase my core strenth, squats, power cleans, clean and press etc. Also as far as diet goes, my body seemed to adjust to the lower carbs every once in a while, when that happened I would run a high carb lower fat diet for a day or two, then jump back on the low carb again. When I did do higher carbs I took ala. Good job on the 80 pounds

If you take some time off and eat normally your metabolism can reset and then resuming fat loss would be easier.

Top Bottom